• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Ashemu

Smash Ace
also i randomly cant run in dreams sometimes too, the exploit i came up w/ was that when i need to run but my brain wont let me i close my eyes and twirl around while hopping on one leg

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
School dreams are the absolute worst though. I can't count the sleepless nights I've had due to dreams of being late to class, forgetting an assignment, or failing an exam.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
the worst dreams/nightmares are ones in which you fall over and then you wake up

i once had a dream that was like totally normal just walking down the street with this girl and i trip and whenever i ****ing fall in my dreams i wake up its the worst

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
School dreams are the absolute worst though. I can't count the sleepless nights I've had due to dreams of being late to class, forgetting an assignment, or failing an exam.
These are genuinely the only nightmares that I have. I cannot stand them. Based on my experience, they seem to appear during any period of built up procrastination, even if the procrastination isn't school related.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I used to have terrible night terrors until I started to learn how to lucid dream. I didn't even know what it was called until I got older.

Now I have very rare nightmares, and the few I do I can usually change the "tone" of the dream back to a normal one. It's hard to describe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I also had a string of nightmares during finals week. One after the other. One where I was playing some game, and warped to a room with THREE RAPTORS COMING IN. I PANICKED SO HARD I BROKE MY NECK OR SOMETHING. ****.

Another... I can't remember.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
[School dreams] are genuinely the only nightmares that I have. I cannot stand them.
who are you

I can't say I ever had a good zombie dream, but I have nothing against zombies overall really except for how played out the concept is nowadays.
zombies are too mainstream for your dreams

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
note "never had a good zombie dream"

ive had them before but idk theyre rather uneventful, the last one i remember was scary as fk tho

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The only "zombie" dream I can remember was of me hanging out with some friends, not actual friends but constructs of the dream. I vaguely recall not being sure who I was, as if I wasn't myself and had a vague body. I could have just had a different dream body and not remember it well, who knows.

Anyway, we were walking around a city at night, neon lights and signs everywhere. They told me about a drug that erases your mind and makes you zombielike, that it's all the rage. When we ended up standing in line to get into an underground club, I took some.

It took a few seconds for it to kick in, then it felt like I got slammed in the side of my head. My whole body rocked with the force of it, and I staggered. It happened again, then again and again. Any time I tried to form a coherant thought, it triggered the blow. It made me basically stagger and shuffle to walk, like a zombie.

My dreams are weird sometimes.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
it used to be just a circle. but then it turned into that icon.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Warchamp tweeted about it not too long ago. Def new.

Don't worry guys, I claimed credit for it as #HBC.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Could be worse with dreams, you could actually sleep walk like I do or roll/jump out of my bed in my sleep.

Still has some humorous stories with it with what I have said and done while asleep :p

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Actually won a small brawl tournament in KY reppin' the HBC tag (actually beat a guy that consistently beats me... HBC is a good luck charm <3)

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I started playing in solo queue pvp and I just realized that the bots were more clever than my teammates.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Some dudder was Nassus and kept over extending. Got himself killed 32 times in top lane with 1 kill and said he was ganking hard.
lmao

You're not 30 yet, right? It gets better than that when you hit 30. Not much better, but you won't be seeing anything like that happen unless you're getting trolled. Hell, you may have gotten trolled just then.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Last edited:
Top Bottom