• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Happy New Years Dgames

It's still New years right?

Also Acrostic! Do me do me! (Meaning, what's your opinion of me?)

In advance I openly state I like hearing stuff about myself. Although it was interesting to read what you said about Soup too. I just want to see your perspective on me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sweet dude, I have Monaco and just used some gift money to get the Civ 5 Brave New World expansion.

I'm pretty sure my steam name is the same as my name here (I'm grossly unoriginal and lazy)
Ok will be adding you then

my Steam name is Neokrw. Here are some games:

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Las Vegas 2 (Frickin love this game)
Cities in Motion 2
Counter-Strike Complete Pack
Fez
Garry's Mod
Hero Academy
L4D2
Magicka
Mark of the Ninja
Monaco
Natural Selection 2
Orcs must Die 1 + 2
Reus
Sacfrice
Sanctum 1 + 2
Serious Same 3: BFE
Civ 5 Gold
Spelunky
Stanley Parable
TF2
FF7 + FF8

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I mean I know you know how to edit posts... You did it in that second one.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean I know you know how to edit posts... You did it in that second one.
I was going to blatantly deny this with an evil grin until I saw the "Last edited: A moment ago" to the right. ;-;

Cyberpunk420

Banned via Warnings
hey guys what's doing, haven't ****posted here in a long time. i see the user interface has drastically changed. it looks horrible, it's quite an eyesore. i'll never understand why the admins on this site like to change **** that ain't broken.

so ye i'm doing pretty good. got into what.cd, doing great in school, trying to get with a girl that's currently in rehab for drugs but i mean she's cute as **** and we have a lot in common.

hope y'all had an awesome holiday.

love,
deathconsciousness

Cyberpunk420

Banned via Warnings
idk man i thought calling someone a cancer was much better and effective than me telling you to quit projecting, or something.

anyways, i have quit smashboards. i just wanted to talk to all my old friends here in the dgames social sub-forum :-)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
True story: I didn't realize Kary's avatar was a sideways K until the third or fourth time I saw it.

I personally think it robs you of some personality but I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life. The first time I rocked the Marceline avatar, Bardull straight up ordered me to change it and I told that lovable scamp to **** right off 'cause it's my life not his and I don't wanna go to law school and he's not my real dad anyway.

What I'm trying to say is do you 'cause it's all you can do and I miss Bardull.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
yu clearly need to go back to the xonavatar and rejoin me bsl and ee in our clique of ballers

were a dying breed

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
True story: I didn't realize Kary's avatar was a sideways K until the third or fourth time I saw it.

I personally think it robs you of some personality but I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life. The first time I rocked the Marceline avatar, Bardull straight up ordered me to change it and I told that lovable scamp to **** right off 'cause it's my life not his and I don't wanna go to law school and he's not my real dad anyway.

What I'm trying to say is do you 'cause it's all you can do and I miss Bardull.
damn even i kinda miss bardull a little bit

Top Bottom