• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
the only people who endorse anime as a whole are hopeless weebs that sit in the basement all day because theyre too fat and socially awkward to do anything else, the mediocrity of their existence resonating with the mediocrity of a lot of mainstream anime

anime culture is ****. 90% of anime is ****. 90% of sitcoms is ****. 90% of movies is ****. 90% of books is ****. thats ****ing media. sturgeons law

this whole "hurdur i dont support anime as a whole so im not using the avatars" is straight up bullsh and you know that full well yourself

but do what you want

this site is also TOTALLY unusable on Opera right now WTF

the only people who endorse anime as a whole are hopeless weebs that sit in the basement all day because theyre too fat and socially awkward to do anything else, the mediocrity of their existence resonating with the mediocrity of a lot of mainstream anime

anime culture is ****. 90% of anime is ****. 90% of sitcoms is ****. 90% of movies is ****. 90% of books is ****. thats ****ing media. sturgeons law

this whole "hurdur i dont support anime as a whole so im not using the avatars" is straight up bullsh and you know that full well yourself

but do what you want

this site is also TOTALLY unusable on Opera right now WTF

Handorin

Smash Hero
@Evil Eye I just showed two coworkers Overdrift and they were practically speechless. All one said is "this is glorious."

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
originally awe meant "fright" and similar stuff. origin from "agh", to be depressed. atm its known as "dread mixed with veneration" which was popularized by the bible

awful is derived from agheful "worthy of respect or fear", note the agh root. doesnt sound very positive to me, aye?

as for terrific, ive no idea. the meaning of "excellent" popped up in 1888, before which "severe" popped up in 1809. before both of these, it was just "causing terror or fear"

actually interested in that etymology. anyone?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Hi guys! would anyone be willing to trade back and forth with me on pokemon x/y? I'm trying to evolve my Spritzee. my friend code is 2707 2106 8286

nvm i found someone.

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
why does something happen every time I try to have a sexual encounter like seriously do the gods just hate me.

k so maybe this is painfully obvious, but in case there are people as dumb as me out there, no sexy times when there's a kitten in the room. even if you dont think its that awkward for your pet to be watching you (which is already weird), it will get curious. cats do that

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
why does something happen every time I try to have a sexual encounter like seriously do the gods just hate me.

k so maybe this is painfully obvious, but in case there are people as dumb as me out there, no sexy times when there's a kitten in the room. even if you dont think its that awkward for your pet to be watching you (which is already weird), it will get curious. cats do that
Just push it off nerd

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was too busy being a cool kid at an actual party to be an online loser posting, so late happy new years NEEERDS!

But really the party was mostly me and a bunch of friends trying to figure out how to play Arkham Horrors for like 3 hours and then playing it all night long but it was a freaking blast. That board is HUGE... and the rules just keep going lol. Still we beat the eldritch horrors so: wewt

@Evil Eye I just showed two coworkers Overdrift and they were practically speechless. All one said is "this is glorious."

If this hasn't been a mafia game yet... It needs to be. Marshy/Evil Eye/Laundry run it with me?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

looks like you didn't get the kind of ***** you were looking for eh

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
some days i log on to see that orbo has randomly liked one of my posts from a thread ages old. today it was from tekken mafia. what will it be next time?

also i'm back in birdland, guys

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
nabe pb+j and anyone else who lost a vertical avatar

vertical avatars are only available to premies now

jd id look at the setup if you want a second pair of eyes but i cant do the flavor. not really my sense of humor

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
some days i log on to see that orbo has randomly liked one of my posts from a thread ages old. today it was from tekken mafia. what will it be next time?

also i'm back in birdland, guys
Same thing happened to me bro...
Orbo was feeling nostalgic and reminisce as he waited for his plane to defend america or whatever MEPS is with nothing to do. He refused to hit on a cute hotel employee against my advice, hence the likes you two are getting, he was just killing time.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
*in grandma voice*
Tsk tsk, ignoring da cyuutie patooties? He'll never get me any grandchildren that way!

He did remind me of a pretty fun game of mafia though.

@marshy: Fair enough lol, for some reason I thought you had that kind of humor, guess I was confusing you with EE my b. Not like I had any setup all set to go for it or anything either way

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also, short of random internet access from some sort of on site computer, Orbo said he wouldn't be round for 6 months or something like that. So the next bout of likes may be a little delayed

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ok well good luck with the thing, orbo. :)

Tell him I said that.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I told him that all of Dgames, stated or not , wished him the absolute best in all his travels, and told him if he didn't come back alive I'd kill him. I also told him he was the very definition of a bro, and my american twin brain. he told me much the same and that he never expected to find someone who thought on the lines he did, and that he was pretty happy he dragged me here. I said goodbye and told him FML would be waiting to decimate the opposition when he was back.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I wish Orbo a safe trip and pray that he will come back home safely.

Top Bottom