• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
haha. well that link is one of the few animes i enjoy. precisely cuz it avoids most of the cliches and tropes a lot of others are rife with. i dont hate all anime. i pride myself in being a very open minded guy

i hate 99% :smirk:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah lol, but that's not even a game, he just said "let's keep playing and see what happens to the world". As it turned out: nothing good

EDIT: In other news, the wind chill in northern Eau Claire tomorrow is supposed to be around -79 F wind-chill or something completely ridiculous. Thankfully here it'll only be a completely reasonable -41 F...... GREAT

EDIT #2: For those keeping score at home with the metric system: -41 F conveniently correlates to just about -41 C as well. Lucky day!

Last edited:

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Below like 65 degrees is hell for Miami folk.

Oh and movies vs book is no competition. Have you ever seen a great movie turned into a book? It's just as tough as the other way around. They're simply two different forms of media. Books encompass a universe in a different way that movies do. I hate the LotR movies because it doesn't feel right having that story smushed into 2 and a half DRAGGING hours.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
EDIT: In other news, the wind chill in northern Eau Claire tomorrow is supposed to be around -79 F wind-chill or something completely ridiculous. Thankfully here it'll only be a completely reasonable -41 F...... GREAT
Christ. And people over here are ******** when it goes under 20.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Who is death consciousness and what's his story lol I wanna know!
he's a guy who got banned, and he dodges the ban constantly. I dunno why he was originally banned, I don't think it was because of anything he did here, but he kept making new accounts to post here, until he was finally permabanned.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Deathco was some kid from /mu/ who decided to go to the media metro. He would get banned frequently for censor dodging and LT hated him so much it was hilarious.

Then he started posting here for some reason.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Speaking of cold weather, only in Canada:

"To have a frozen truck that'll actually start and run down the road, that's a part of Canada."

Real talk.

lampshadeparty

Banned via Warnings
And here on the left we can see Dark Horse continuing to talk **** about my /mu/ browsing habit (a habit that hasn't existed for many months), meanwhile, according to the /mu/ archive, he used to be an irrelevant tripfag. Like, really, sit the **** down, bro.

As for Luigitoilet, it kinda comforts me to know I'll never be as angry and pissed off with the world as much as he is. Not sure what else to say about that manchild.

What.cd is still down. I'm gettin' worried, gentlemen.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
hmmm i wonder who this fresh and exciting fellow who i have never seen before is

lampshadeparty

Banned via Warnings
Yo soup, am I still pretentious and jaded because my taste in music differs from yours? Go ahead and admit that's why you called me those two things while I still give a ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

look acrostic when you see a dumb ape flinging **** everywhere you cant just ignore it's an exciting attraction at the zoo and im going to praise the monkey for being able to figure out how proxies work so he can get in his 5 second kicks in before he gets banned again

#HBC | ѕoup

Yo soup, am I still pretentious and jaded because my taste in music differs from yours? Go ahead and admit that's why you called me those two things while I still give a ****.
yeah you're also a passive-aggressive dilweed who resorts to petty insults like 'manchild' to properly describe people who disagree with you on the internet

#HBC | ѕoup

shh dont respond i blocked you thank you for making me feel better about myself knowing that i am not you who has nothing better to do but ****post on forums that want nothing to do with him because you can't go without someone giving you attention for more than 5 seconds

lampshadeparty

Banned via Warnings
Passive-aggressive? Like the time you took a screencap of my RYM response back to you, and posted it here with an "lol" caption, refusing to give me an answer as to why you called me pretentious and jaded?

#HBC | ѕoup

i see an Ignored Member posted but i can't seem to see who it is

oh darn

lampshadeparty

Banned via Warnings
LOL, so he types up two replies of insults, and then blocks me so he can't see me refute him. Get a load of this tool, holy ****, that's going in my archive of screenshots.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so I liked Acrostic's post saying to stop feeding him because OBVIOUSLY that's what should be happening but then

Hey that's my face whoa.

Lol this guys all mad at us. Bro, ever thought of yourself as the common denominator? Maybe you're the one that sucks, not everyone else.

Also you referred to someone as a "tripfag" and meant it as an insult so I can guarantee you're the one who sucks.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Christ. And people over here are *****ing when it goes under 20.
Yeah, that's life lol. Anything different from what you're used to is a catastrophe no matter if other people live with it normally. If you brought me far enough south I'd just be like "IT'S SO HOT. WHY IS IT SO HOT".

Like, you can keep going north from here and it'll only become Canada and, I assume, even colder. Honestly with proper winter clothes and snow removal tools it's really only a problem if your car decides it's too cold to start or the ice or wind get super bad, as Washed's picture of Winnipeg tourism hinted at XD

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Honest question kid, why do you still post here? Do you think some day we''re all going to go "oh wow nvm I think deathco is right and I'm completley wrong," and then start sucking your ****?

I also find it hard to believe that you've buckled your /mu/ habit when you still very much act like someone from there.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
For a split second there I thought Dark Horse was talking to me with the first sentence and I was just "Oh god Dark Horse why"

Also AGDQ WF Japan block hype

EDIT: This guy is playing two player on the SNES with his feet, win

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
It's so weird to keep converting from imperial units to metric. For example, 1 oz is 29.57 ml and 28.35 g. Not to mention that Canada has already jumped aboard to metric full knowing that it's the superior form of conversion and have a logo to represent.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
We'd convert, but we're all too lazy (and changing all references to the imperial system I imagine would cost an absurd amount of time and money, esp. roadsigns), so we just relegate it to scientific uses and call it good enough.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Honest question kid, why do you still post here? Do you think some day we''re all going to go "oh wow nvm I think deathco is right and I'm completley wrong," and then start sucking your ****?
LOLOLOL am i the only one who laughed his ass off at the irony of dark house calling someone kid?

also

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have literally never heard of a milliard/billiard/trilliard before just now, and the concept of the long scale seems unnecessary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom