• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Shirt.woot.com is where I get all of my shirts.

Backloggery. That's actually pretty neat. I should do that even though I said I wouldn't.

Raz, remind me to do it when I get back on my computer.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
People who buy games over the internet are nerds. If you want to be cool you gotta drive to the store and buy it yourself.

:gova:

Edit: ****, people who order food over the internet are nerds. If you were really hungry, you'd make your own food.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I want to get crazy

I'm jumping in DMC on the hardest difficulty first go, Same with FES

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kreative Whiz Kids is requiring moderator approval to post as well, not sure what is happening with regards to remedying this.

Yup, this is other hydras too :urg:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Pretty sure we did.

Or at least, we would have. I think I've got at least a few Fire Emblems in my top 10 games of all time from my interview, and Awakening has topped all of the previous Fire Emblems.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Pretty sure we did.

Or at least, we would have. I think I've got at least a few Fire Emblems in my top 10 games of all time from my interview, and Awakening has topped all of the previous Fire Emblems.
Pretty much the majority consensus I've seen across boards.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Pretty much the majority consensus I've seen across boards.
I don't know how anyone could disagree, really.

Supports are back and in ridiculous number and detail.

Creating your Avatar, Pairing up, Children, and reclassing all add RIDICULOUS depth.

DLC and SpotPass/StreetPass integration is practically flawless.

The game caters perfectly to all demographics when it comes to difficulty.

Almost all of the characters are extremely likeable (looking at you, Ricken, Miriel and Laurent) and have unique personalities.

I mean jeez, I've put in around 60 hours and haven't even finished my first run yet. There's so much depth and content.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
I never finished Persona 3. My compulsion to use each day effectively made me feel guilty about how much time I was sinking into a dating sim/dungeon grinder. Also BSL is apparently stuck in a time paradox loop starting from last Thursday.

.L-

EEOS
(I mean i was already questioning the weeabooness of DMC but I've heard some of those games are good so I was gonna let it slide)

#HBC | ѕoup

oh psh i had a conversation with marshy about this LAST NIGHT it's not a dating sim

you can swag all the ladies regardless

And DMC is ****ing amazing you wouldn't be put off about it at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zQma_kNmrU

look at that first scene at the shop goddamn

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
DmC is the most bad-ass game out there (if we don't count Metal Gear Revengeance which released a little while back). The whole game is just made to make you feel like a bad-ass, it's really enjoyable.

Persona3 is about people who shoot themselves in the head. 10/10 would play again.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Devil May Cry 3 was the first game I've played on ps2 when i was at new york.

It didn't feel as difficult until I had to fight virgil.

#HBC | ѕoup

Devil Survivor feels like the mature and experienced lover that stays consistent while Persona 3: FES is the younger quirky sister with a bunch of tricks that keep you coming back for more. Both experiences are unique in their own way and equally satisfying.

I just stooped to Nabe's level. What have I become.

Top Bottom