• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
that movie had a really really really really, really, really stupid story. A movie-ruiningly stupid story.

He was the best part of it, though.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
True dat. I enjoyed the movie mostly because I was blown away that Carrey was playing a serious role, and being awesome at it. We actually turned it into a drinking game where you made people drink if you spotted an instance of "23" somewhere in the background of the movie. There are actually lots, and I spotted most of them because I don't suck at math.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Truman Show I've seen a bunch, but that's not that far off from what he usually does, quite frankly. A lot of the scenes where he's testing how much the world revolves around him are very silly. I guess there's plenty of serious scenes though, and he's good in it.

Spotless Mind I only saw once, and it was well after it came out. I actually... don't remember much about it. I think somebody had rented it, and it was playing in the background while I was doing something else. I've heard it was really good before, but I remember nothing about it, so I can't speak for it myself.

Every movie Carrey is in, he completely carries it (pun sort of intended). That's why he's awesome. He dominates the screen at all times.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Truman Show... Carrey definitely has more range than that, and also, who the **** cares about Kickass 2 anyway

actually I think he could have killed it as the Riddler in a less awful movie
Every time I consider the dilemma of that great casting in a bad movie, I consider it a crime and it boggles my mind that something so good could be turned so bad

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Tommy Lee Jones as two-face could have been awesome too, but apparently the studio decided that two-face and the riddler both needed to be the joker instead.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Tommy Lee Jones as Harvey Dent in a good movie would've lit up the ****in screen

and y'know what? Val Kilmer could've killed it too. He was underratedly good in a movie with writing and direction so half-baked he went beyond the call of duty

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
i would mega-like you so hard it would be stupid

im not drunk

the temperature in the atlantic ocean is irrelevant thank you

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Pretty hype for the fixes they're planning. I'm so glad they didn't remove Yosuke's glide ;-;

Might actually pick up the game instead of sporadically playing it at friend's places.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
My roommate got GTAV yesterday and I've only been in the room for like five minutes while he's been playing but the dialogue has already bothered me so much.

Top Bottom