• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
im
OTHER SHOUT OUT TO CIRCUS FOR BEING GENERAL BRO, LIVING IN MICHIGAN, AND HAVING GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC THE NATIONAL IS THE BEST

OTHER SHOUT OUT TO WASHED FOR THE SAME THINGS
OTHER OTHER SHOUT OUT TO EE FOR ****PUNCHING PEOPLE EVEN WHEN THE SITE WAS DOWN I COULD HEAR THE SCREAMS ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE BORDER GOOD SHOW
OTHER OTHER OTHER SHOUT OUT TO NABE FOR BEING NABE WHEN ARE WE GOING TO JUST ****
OTHER OTHER OTHER OTHER SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE ELSE TOO YOU'RE ALL GREAT AND I WILL MISS YOU ALL
so sad now

y soup

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hi guys. I had a birthday while the site was DDoS'd. I'm 19 now! Also, I just got invited to live with my rich uncle in costa rica for four months, which is obviously going to take away time from Mafia. I should be leaving pretty soon. So I guess this might be ironic in a way, but as I'm saying hello, I'm also saying Good bye.

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
Hi guys. I had a birthday while the site was DDoS'd. I'm 19 now! Also, I just got invited to live with my rich uncle in costa rica for four months, which is obviously going to take away time from Mafia. I should be leaving pretty soon. So I guess this might be ironic in a way, but as I'm saying hello, I'm also saying Good bye.
rip

ask him to lend me money btw :^)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
When is your birthdate.

I just turned 19 not too long ago.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Anyone have OS's post about writing an essay? I'll probably need to crank out one tonight.

Also vinyl, do you play CS:GO?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm anticipating that a couple of people will replace out of Walmart mafia after that Ddos attack. I've already replaced one and I'm currently replacing another. So I'm looking for people who are interested in becoming potetial replacements for the other players that are inevitably going to replace out.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

See you later. Have fun over there.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
soup ya aint leaving lol

btw if someone offered you the ability to make people immortal and invulnerable (including yourself) but not the ability to take it away, would you take it?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
btw if someone offered you the ability to make people immortal and invulnerable (including yourself) but not the ability to take it away, would you take it?
Of course. The biggest downside to the whole immortality spiel is the eternal loneliness. But since you didn't put a limit on the power's usage, I'd grant immortality to all the awesome people I want to spend eternity with.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm anticipating that a couple of people will replace out of Walmart mafia after that Ddos attack. I've already replaced one and I'm currently replacing another. So I'm looking for people who are interested in becoming potetial replacements for the other players that are inevitably going to replace out.
I know nothing about this game, sign me up if Ryker gets in.

Alternatively, sign AggroMed up and get us in a BOGO deal!

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Being immortal takes away the biological meaning of life, which is survival of the fittest. If being immortal is synonymous to being healthy, then there is no longer a need to eat, to find housing, or to even work. Such a large aspect of life is simply surviving on a day to day basis by making dough. Much to the extent that the ability to make lots of money is a favored trait because it's linked to our primary biological objective which is to survive. An existence that is not dependent on money is an existence that is out of touch with everyone else.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
As an aside, I'm curious--about a month before Smashboards and the rest of the popular Smash sites went down, Smogon got taken down for about a month or so itself. Showdown, their online battling client, was completely unaffected by the Smogon site itself was completely taken offline from the attack. A month later, and not only Smashboards but AllisBrawl and other sites just get busted as well. What I'm curious about is are these attacks related? And if so, are they going to move to bigger targets?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
The only thing that comes to mind is if they targeted banks. When hackers run a DNS spoof they use a DDOS attack to flood the local server with fake addresses so an imitated page of the real banking website gets cached. When a user requests for the bank page from the local server, they log into the hacker's website and essentially give them their information. This was an issue back in 2008 and if I'm not mistaken they have put in security measures. Other than that there's no real business incentive to DDOS a website like smashboards, unless it was done to practice the attack on a site that the hacker frequents for the sake of experimentation, practice, or amusement.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
soup ya aint leaving lol

Yes. Considering I'm already immortal, being able to take others into eternity with me would be nice. Sure I may end up hating them, but there's a whole universe to get swat from them.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
and I don't know whether I want to go to a theros pre-release this weekend. it's about 40 bucks and i don't really play magic, i just follow it because i find it interesting.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
also hey court tomorrow... I mean in like... 9 hours. Whee.

Then a presentation.

Then Hapkido, which is promised to have a tougher workout, which I am sort of looking forward to (because it will be fun, but I am making up for a missed day so I'll also be very tired and be like WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

in general I don't like this week at all. The suspense ends tomorrow.

Luckily for me, it's either YES or NO. If no, I'll prolly not drive as much. Idc.

Top Bottom