• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
whats up, zen. do you not have any where you can stay in your own hometown to avoid some kind of relocation?

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
Hardly. I've experienced some form of homelessness and I know that $250 is nothing.

I've experienced the same but sadly cannot help with the parents i have. Honestly the place I live in is like... section 8 after coming FROM a shelter. But I'm glad to see you saying this after experiencing it, and felt I had to comment on this.

Also consider that I half-believed zen when he announced that.
/end

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I've experienced the same but sadly cannot help with the parents i have. Honestly the place I live in is like... section 8 after coming FROM a shelter. But I'm glad to see you saying this after experiencing it, and felt I had to comment on this. Also consider that I half-believed zen when he announced that. /end
I was kicked out of the house. It was a complete joke. I live in a wealthy neighborhood. Because the area is so affluent, there are no shelters unless I go to New York City. The only thing is that I was physically removed from my house and the situation left me in a downpour situation with only shorts, a t-shirt, and flippy floppy sandals. No phone, no wallet, no keys. Cue in twenty mile walk in soaking rain to Red Cross Clothing Bin only to find out that the bin had a longer neck than previously imagined. Cue in trying to get attention of speeding drivers on highway for a ride to New York. Cue in 30 minutes of standing stupidly in front of a church debating whether it was worth it to break in just to find some shelter for the night. ****ing embarrassing.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
oh the irony

lol

Technically, I'm "inactive" but it's not that I'll become active ever again so yeah.

Well I mean if you can fly me down, out of America would be heck of fine in my book.

You don't want to go to one of the most democratic, free and liberal countries in the world. In order to afford a ticket there you are going to have to save up money. And even then there will be only 10.000.000 people who understand you, including Xonar. Can you imagine having 10.000.000 people to be there for you including Xonar. When you want to cry you can even lean on his cuteass dutchie shoulders and the since he's european he will actually realize that the fate of people around him means a lot more than a little pressure on his shoulders. He's really a nice guy in person, no kidding!

[Let's start a Zen donation thread!]

Edit: But I'm actually serious about both. I think Netherlands is an extremely good place to live in if you find no place in the USA anymore. In more realistic and affordable terms, Canada seems like a good choice as well. I've actually started to contemplate moving to the netherlands or scandinavia in the future but idk it depends on how politics in austria are going to turn out in the near future. If these places are too expensive for you I think Uruguay may be a legit place to live as well.

:059:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
And Arnold Schwarzenegger

Does he even count? He was the governor of California.

Also I just finished Grant Morrison's run on Doom Patrol. Really great stuff, and I definitely recommend it to people who read comics (as I'm pretty sure we have a couple here) and haven't read it.

Next stop, The Sandman!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
However...the Zen Donation thread isn't a bad idea. I'm not the richest man in the world but I could throw some cash your way just for a sense of security. I don't know what it's like living without a home but I can imagine it's pretty terrible.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Do you have austrian roots?

I also live in vienna outside of summer / christmas holidays, let me know if you're ever going to visit your folks.

:059:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
MTG? What do you run mainly?
If he says Sphinx's Revelation I'll cry...

EDIT: Phew... That's the only deck that makes me truly sad to play against, I think half of my sideboard must be dedicated to it.

Izzet Blitz all the way tho.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Zen if I end up staying at our apartment in providence you can crash here like the next 6-8 if you need it. Rhode Island job market is meh but you can find Retail and stuff easy enough around the malls and transportation isn't all that bad in the city. Only issue is we only have a two bedroom so you'd have to futon crash it in the guest room. After 6-8 though I'm not sure if we're repaying the lease, I'd give you hella notice tho

Top Bottom