• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
ahahahhah. yeah dude I know I suck. I always say it I'm super ****-boners at responding to PMs sometimes

in my defence though this has literally been the busiest 2-3 months of my entire life, hands down [my pants]

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hey gheb. how's things with pokemon?

bsl things are okay. ive actually been transitioning in my life. away from medical aspirations and towards more creative outlets... writing a lot, just starting learning piano and programming. and a lot of gaming. MTG really. and research into game development. and two days ago i shaved my head. :]

hope people get some Pen and Sword on!!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Having your post deleted after an hour in Pen and Sword sucks, a lot. Having it happen twice is a super bummer. Finishing it after, even if it isn't as long, is somewhat satisfying. **** you system, I win.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Having your post deleted after an hour in Pen and Sword sucks, a lot. Having it happen twice is a super bummer. Finishing it after, even if it isn't as long, is somewhat satisfying. **** you system, I win.
****ing hell. It cut off my last paragraph.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@Xonar: right now in standard i am running gruul aggro (low curve, not kibler); i play slivers now in modern (similar to Fish almost, think 1-2-3 drops, aether vial, and removal... though im trying to get a combo aspect going with Beck, Dormant Sliver, Blur/Firewake & Gemhide/Manaweft but it isnt quite working how I want yet); and im building toward some legacy but mana costs money

@ryker: i type mine up in google drive because it constantly saves for me and i can access it anywhere. plus i use Consolas font and it copies over pretty ****in cool lookin

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Beck and Call is ridic. Ive never tried Slivers but I saw they're getting some new support, pretty exciting. Comboswarm is what I'd build it. Gruul aggro is a bit stupid atm, btw. Really hate seeing that deck.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yeah its stupid. "so i win right" is the most common thing i say. perhaps second most after "so, *he* can't block" firefist style

beck and call is my ****. ive only been playing a very short time and i can already tell im a bit of a creature combo *****

that said ill draft blue all day

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
No. I'm in no position to be able to do so, not ever have I housed people for tournies either. Plus this is philly. Dunno if you want housing here.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Well I mean if you can fly me down, out of America would be heck of fine in my book.
You don't want to go to Dutchie land. In order to afford a ticket there you are going to have to sell your organs and then stick your remains into the baggage and fly as transportable luggage. And even then there will be no one there who will understand you except for Xonar. Can you imagine having no one in the world to be there for you except for Xonar. When you want to cry you have to lean on his little dutchie shoulders and the applied pressure will probably cause his arms to fall off.

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
You don't want to go to Dutchie land. In order to afford a ticket there you are going to have to sell your organs and then stick your remains into the baggage and fly as transportable luggage. And even then there will be no one there who will understand you except for Xonar. Can you imagine having no one in the world to be there for you except for Xonar. When you want to cry you have to lean on his little dutchie shoulders and the applied pressure will probably cause his arms to fall off.

No pressure, Xonar.

Top Bottom