• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm back y'all!

Gheboner you should IM me tonight if you see me on as I start that uni I told you about soon, but I totally wanna talk pogeymans. Also, I may have slightly forgotten to save you to my contacts. Dorp.

also sup errbody

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Ghebz: No worries broseph. You know me even if I don't get to play until after my course I'mma play every other ****in night if I can otherwise lol. I'll catch up

@kary: ah nm sup guy

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
someone just asked me to have a gay adventure with him

im not sure what i should feel

"just to try"

I unfriended him and ****ed outta facebook
but

but

should i feel flattered or violated

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i don't know you may have discovered something about yourself if you said yes

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
There's nothing wrong with feeling uncomfortable with someone making an unwelcome pass at you. It doesn't make you a jerk, and it certainly doesn't make you a homophobe. If you were a chick in a bar, and some dude asked you to have a sexual adventure with him "just to try", and you decked him in the mouth, nobody would question why you did it. This isn't any different.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
If you were a chick in a bar, and some dude asked you to have a sexual adventure with him "just to try", and you decked him in the mouth, nobody would question why you did it
...sure they would? Last I checked being a huge douche wasn't legal grounds for assault & battery.

not even a good analogy for zonie's situation, which would be closer to standing up and walking away very quickly

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
someone just asked me to have a gay adventure with him

im not sure what i should feel

"just to try"

I unfriended him and ****ed outta facebook
but

but

should i feel flattered or violated
Openly state that you feel violated, secretly feel flattered.

Altso real talk I use to think you were gay Xonar. That was until I read your interview where you talked about that one girlfriend you had that you basically dedicated your life to.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Openly state that you feel violated, secretly feel flattered.

Altso real talk I use to think you were gay Xonar. That was until I read your interview where you talked about that one girlfriend you had that you basically dedicated your life to.
wow what badly timed real talk

then again all americans apparently think that expressive people are gay

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah I don't get it. You touch one guy's penis and then all of a sudden everyone's Beating you up using gay panic defense.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
wow what badly timed real talk

then again all americans apparently think that expressive people are gay
Nah I just for whatever reason had a memory of someone saying that you were gay like a long time ago. Don't remember who or in what context. Later when I friended you on facebook and saw your profile picture I was like "oh I guess this just backs it up."

Top Bottom