• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
i got a friend who's really obsessed about it but i dont watch much TV but im thinking of buying netflix so that might all change
archer and the wire all like the only tv i watch these days tbh. at night i'll sometimes put on adult swim for background noise, but that's about it.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Goodfellas was also a nice mafia movie. The Wolf of Wall Street is going to be f-ing terrible though.

Deathconsciousness

Jesus Lizard > All other noise rock bands

Except for maybe Butthole Surfers. Need to listen to them more.
Jesus Lizard are good, haven't listened to them in a long ass time, and I hear so much about the Butthole Surfers, but I never actually listened to them :s definitely need to listen to them. but tbh I doubt Locust Abortion Technician will beat Songs About ****ing :3

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Dang, I missed the Dangan Ronpa dicussion? :(

Also, everyone here played on Malicious difficulty, right? RIGHT?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
You know, after Denver beat the Steelers I was too busy to follow the playoffs (other than *** vs the Pack obv.... ffs :mad:). How did Tebow do in the second round? Must've been pretty awful to get released as I thought he did pretty damn good against Pittsburgh

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
also

Jesus Lizard > All other noise rock bands

Except for maybe Butthole Surfers. Need to listen to them more.
Funny enough, I really like some noise rock/grunge bands, but wasn't feelin' the bulk of what I found. I read a book about Nirvana and Cobain a while ago and noticed a lot of northwest rock bands, and general nirvana influences, were being mentioned, so I thought to jot down the names. It's proven to be a good decision so far.

I was reminded because JL and BS are both mentioned and on my list but I haven't gotten to 'em yet. Recommendations?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Lmao I'm not that behind, jerkface. I was just reminiscing about it, all that Tebow fandom, then they fell out in second round and everybody started to hate Tebow for being bad at football and not for being eccentric and arguably bad at football. Never followed it much at the time as I didn't really care, was too concerned with the Pack and wanting them to go back to back rull ****in bad. ****ing giants. ****ing manning.

****ers

Deathconsciousness

Lmao I'm not that behind, jerkface. I was just reminiscing about it, all that Tebow fandom, then they fell out in second round and everybody started to hate Tebow for being bad at football and not for being eccentric and arguably bad at football. Never followed it much at the time as I didn't really care, was too concerned with the Pack and wanting them to go back to back rull ****in bad. ****ing giants. ****ing manning.

****ers
literally the coolest mod/admin on this site omg

Deathconsciousness

also

Funny enough, I really like some noise rock/grunge bands, but wasn't feelin' the bulk of what I found. I read a book about Nirvana and Cobain a while ago and noticed a lot of northwest rock bands, and general nirvana influences, were being mentioned, so I thought to jot down the names. It's proven to be a good decision so far.

I was reminded because JL and BS are both mentioned and on my list but I haven't gotten to 'em yet. Recommendations?
uhhh i haven't got to really listening to butthole surfers yet, but as for the jesus lizard, check out their "goat" album. as for noise rock in general, definitely start with Big Black, and their "songs about ****ing" album. then you can get into bands like shellac etc

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
im really hoping the lions actually play moderately well this season instead of blowing their load too early and trying to rely on calvin too much

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i don't really religiously follow sports but my old man is a junkie and my brothers are too and usually ESPN is playing 24/7 at his house or talk radio and from what i hear mostly everyone has faith in Stafford but im still cautious myself

i coudn't talk statistics or anything but mostly from see from stafford is that he is hot and cold, never really a balance between doing consistently well or doing consistently poor but i certainly wouldn't blame him for us having yet another ****ty season no i blame our offensive line for that

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Wot (probably Orbo): Yeah I know he doesn't matter for **** anymore, obv. I guess it's just that I never bothered to follow up on how he did or when the hate boomed. Though I just wiki'd and remembered that they played the Patriots in round 2; no wonder they got buttmangled. Can't wait to look up his stats for that game I bet they're hilarious

edit: Staff is only as good as his options. Not to go all cheesehead douche on y'all but that's why Rodgepodge did so damn well in 2010-11 and most of 2011-12 (****ing giants. ****ing manning.), receiving corp depth is a nightmare for even a good secondary

Top Bottom