• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Teran namesearches gay :denzel:

EE, if you like Nirvana then outa listen to 80's US indie rock ... Replacements, Pixies, Black Flag, Hüsker Dü, Sonic Youth ...

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Tim's one of my favorite albums but I didn't use for my 3x3 because the cover is just so damn terrible.

:059:

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
Yeah, I guess it is, but it's easy to get over. I also seem to be the only one who actually likes Tim's production, it fits the songs well, if that makes sense. My love for that album is a rather... "deep" story that i don't really wanna get into atm. Do you have a Rate Your Music account? Here's mine:

http://rateyourmusic.com/~x9d

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Yeah, I guess it is, but it's easy to get over. I also seem to be the only one who actually likes Tim's production, it fits the songs well, if that makes sense. My love for that album is a rather... "deep" story that i don't really wanna get into atm. Do you have a Rate Your Music account? Here's mine:

http://rateyourmusic.com/~x9d
So you have songs about ****ing at 4.5, and Remain in Light and Illmatic at 2.5.

Deathconsciousness

also i know my taste isn't exactly """patrician""" or it might be kinda """entry-level""" but that's just because I'm too lazy to keep downloading and listening to new and more obscure music, but I'm going to change that soon enough, hence my big-ass backlog.

Deathconsciousness

I have RiL and Illmatic at 1.5 btw lul. illmatic is boring af, and RiL is obnoxious imo; can't stand that funk ****.

Deathconsciousness

idk i've listened to it about 10 times and i just don't get it, and it isn't because I'm closed-minded to experimental music or w/e. Believe me, I tried.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teran wishes I was gay tho ;)

Miss you boo
Man I thought you'd bailed on SWF, but now that I see you chill here I might actually stick around and play some DGames. I haven't got much else going on in summer apart from working out and playing piano so I got time for my homies.

Top Bottom