• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
glad to see acrostic jumping on the dangan ronpa bandwagon

another prime candidate for my...

*MUFFLED SCREAMING SOUNDS ARE HEARD FROM THE DISTANCE*

#HBC | ѕoup

YES YES JOEY

YES MY BONER IS SKY HIGH RIGHT NOW

which also happens to be one of my favorite kirby tracks

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Writing was bad, mysteries were easy, gameplay wasn't very cohesive at times, music was hardly noteworthy. The only draw it had were the characters, which were completely unrealistic at times.

#HBC | ѕoup

Writing was bad, mysteries were easy, gameplay wasn't very cohesive at times, music was hardly noteworthy. The only draw it had were the characters, which were completely unrealistic at times.

>Writing was bad
>GAMEPLAY WASN'T COHESIVE
>MUSIC WAS HARDLY NOTEWORTHY

OH SWEET LORD JESUS MY HEART ACHES IN PAIN FROM THIS POST YOU'RE SO WRONG I AM FEELING PHYSICAL REMORSE FOR YOU RIGHT NOW

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
the writing was ****ing bad, like damn ever heard of establishing a personality and not twisting it to fit whatever your story needs? foreshadowing plottwists would be nice maybe? or how about mysteries that are actually hard to solve?

what about random machinegun talk battles? random rhythm game in a detective game? lmao

all I have to say to you is this:

ramalama ma mao oooooo wuh ma ma,

oowa ja veh roooyaaaa,

oowa ja veh ramalama ma mao,

ramalama ma mao, ramalama ma mao,

oowa ja veh roooyaaaa,

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah, it'd be way less enjoyable if you thought the writing was bad.

Writing was my favorite part right next to the characters, but that's coming from someone who could only read the lets play due to lack of PSP.

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
The characters weren't really well characterized beyond their trope which made their made their deaths to be more of a function of what should happen rather than make me feel like death was something that shouldn't have happened to any of.the characters in the game.

#HBC | ѕoup

it's definitely not a 10/10 game but i thought had a ton of charm and i loved all the characters. i thought the investigation parts were pretty mundane to be honest but hey i liked it for what they were. i loved the persona-like free time parts a ton. the big thing that sold me on trying it was the trial gameplay which i thought was really ****ing cool aesthetically and seemed really fun to play. mtb is a bit weird but i didn't mind it and the only complaint i have is that the game is far too forgiving for your mistakes and i feel there should be more punish for getting an accusation wrong. the manga solving things were too easy and the epiphany minigame wasn't that great either. i feel like they went for variety and didn't want things to get stale so they threw them in because of it. also the skill points you get are really ****ing broken, like togami's cool and collected. the story isn't THAT great and i thought it was really cliche but i enjoyed tidbits of it like the big reveal of things (e.g WHAT A TWEEST) parts.

also the music is good idk what xonar is smoking
also what the **** do you mean not cohesive it was a simple repeat of story-free time-story-murder-investigation-trial-execution rinse wash repeat

the writing was ****ing bad, like damn ever heard of establishing a personality and not twisting it to fit whatever your story needs? foreshadowing plottwists would be nice maybe? or how about mysteries that are actually hard to solve?

what about random machinegun talk battles? random rhythm game in a detective game? lmao

all I have to say to you is this:

oowa ja veh roooyaaaa,

oowa ja veh ramalama ma mao,

oowa ja veh roooyaaaa,
see when you change your avatar to this **** after saying it's bad you really kinda **** up everything up, y'know

#HBC | ѕoup

it's not an anime it's a video game (well it has an anime now but still) calm down nerdlord

#HBC | ѕoup

ee is probably seething right now staring down his computer thinking about all the ***** he's about to punch

Top Bottom