• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Handorin

Smash Hero
I liked the music discussion better. I'm late, but I can finely post my kind of top 9:

Ain't Life Grand- Slash's Snakepit
Apocalyptic Love- Slash and Myles Kennedy
Greatest Hits- Foo Fighters
How to Save a Life- The Fray
In Between Dreams- Jack Johnson
Long Time Coming- Johnny Lang
Remember the Titans OST
Slash- Slash
Ultimate Santana- Santana

I either could have done a lot more than nine, or easily top 5-6. 9 was hard to do.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
it's pretty fun to say 'gorf' and put it everything.

I dunno what other words I use

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
Talk about land of the free
Freedom of speech doesn't apply to private forums, but it's still pretty gay to censor the Internet. 13-year-olds are having sex daily more so than ever in this country, among many other things, and we're not allowed to say the meany F-word, and the justification is to "protect the children?" some bull****.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Freedom of speech doesn't apply to private forums, but it's still pretty gay to censor the Internet. 13-year-olds are having sex daily more so than ever in this country, among many other things, and we're not allowed to say the meany F-word, and the justification is to "protect the children?" some bull****.
I am not a fan of censorship, broadly speaking.

But there's still a lot in this post that I don't like.

But mostly, who are you?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

Go back to listening to Anco.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
The fact that something disagreeable is happening more and more frequently is not justification for allowing other disagreeable things to happen.

I'm more so just against censorship here because I find it pointless. Replacing a word with a bunch of asterisks doesn't change the way people read it nor does it really change the intent. If I say "**** you" or if I say it fully spelled out, people are still going to read it the same and interpret it as an expression of aggression.

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
I'm just saying, I really doubt some 10-year-old is going to go insane or something because he saw someone "drop the F-bomb" (god i hate that phrase) on some forum, and if he/she really is, then he/she really shouldn't be on the Internet in the first place.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
True enough.

On second thought though it may just be a thing smash boards does to stay classy. Kind of like table manners. Sure, you can eat your soup at Olive Garden with head drenched over the bowl, elbow on the table gripping the spoon incorrectly and not really be effecting anybody, but it's just not a good look.

Top Bottom