• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vynil.

It's a big care.

Also. I'm listening to Pandora. Do you care?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Glyph. No one cares that you think he shouldn't post it. Chillax.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why. Why post that. What does that add to anything. At all. Ever.

There is no one in the world that cares whether or not you use pandora.

I mean god there isn't even postcount in this room.
Wtf.

That was uncalled for, like I know he has a habit of random posting but still that wasn't off topic or just popping in stuff.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wtf.

That was uncalled for, like I know he has a habit of random posting but still that wasn't off topic or just popping in stuff.
Glyph b meen :(

Idk. Last time I used it, It only gave me bad songs.

I put on Coldplay radio and it doesn't even have coldplay.
Ah. I think you should give it another chance. (Maybe it started off slow) It usually gives me these dope songs. And especially coldplay. Pandora has helped me find so many good songs. And I like the type of songs that are by coldplay's alley.

In fact you should check out the songs I fave:

http://www.pandora.com/profile/cmatos5691

Hey what do you know a coldplay song came up...

Amsterdam came up. Now tell me that wasn't a good Coldplay song.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That is a pretty darn good Coldplay song.

I'll take your word and give it another chance. It's been months since I last used it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah mang good luck in finding those songs you'll like ;oooo

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also I'm really hyper cuz I just had a treatment of DA NEBULIZER for my asthma. Unusual to be this hyper dunno why maybe because I had some sugar before I did ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Overswarm

is laughing at you
My friends think Scott Pilgrim vs the World is a bad movie. And they are gaming nerds like I am.

Wtf.
It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It was a shameless design meant to cater to empty-headed nerds that masturbate openly to the familiar. It is as shallow and obvious as Mountain Dew's HALO THREE GAMER FUEL.

It is trash.

Axel

J|Zεη
It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It was a shameless design meant to cater to empty-headed nerds that masturbate openly to the familiar. It is as shallow and obvious as Mountain Dew's HALO THREE GAMER FUEL.

It is trash.
Some things are just meant to be awesome without being overly complex on the radio.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
The movie is actually pretty good considering the only source material for the movie was the first book imo. O'malley had to write the rest of books and the script for the movie simultaneously.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
currently vacationing in colombia til the 23rd. access is very limited but not so much so that ill have to replace out of celebrity rehab

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Someone find me this hat:

I want a new one.

There will be a reward for he who discovers where I could purchase a new one of these.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

It is trash.
I actually agree. The only things I liked about it was:

1. The zelda sound effects
2. That one scene where the girl pulls out her hammer.
3. The egg parodies of the movie.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
im on xbox too :3

i havent been able to play much due to tests, but once i get an idea of what im doing, ill play with you guys

Top Bottom