• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm glad zen's black friend didn't forget me. I feel so loved.

:phone:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Bring it. Any of you. Tell me what I am. Tell me I'm worthless. Tell me I'm nothing. Tell me I'm a tool. Abide by whatever rationale will somehow make you feel better.

But know that you are wrong, you will be wrong, and you will remain wrong. Completely. Entirely.

PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Bring it. Any of you. Tell me what I am. Tell me I'm worthless. Tell me I'm nothing. Tell me I'm a tool. Abide by whatever rationale will somehow make you feel better.

But know that you are wrong, you will be wrong, and you will remain wrong. Completely. Entirely.

PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS
Worthless is my Body and being a tool is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Internet revenges,
Unknown to Rationale,
Nor known to People who are right.
Have withstood Pain to have been cyber-bullied
Now those words will never hold Anything.
So, as I Pray--
UNLIMITED BARDULL WORKS!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm glad you guys approve. I really wish Aesop Rock was the Lil' Wayne of our generation.

Intelligent. Thought-provoking. Talented. Sick flow. Smooth beat.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm glad you guys approve. I really wish Aesop Rock was the Lil' Wayne of our generation.

Intelligent. Thought-provoking. Talented. Sick flow. Smooth beat.
i wish noam chomsky was the lil wayne of our generation...

could you imagine how intelligent we'd be if that was the case?? are mafia games would be ridic

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i wish noam chomsky was the lil wayne of our generation...

could you imagine how intelligent we'd be if that was the case?? are mafia games would be ridic
Grammar errors here show that it may not help as much as you think.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
God Ruy, that was the worst thing I've ever read.

Do you even know the difference between you're and your?

edit: holy hell you even confused it with you.

What happens in American schools these days?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
xonar the rapping equivalent would probably be lupe fiasco, or immortal technique but his **** gets boring too quickly.

I've heard good things about aesop and kendrick lamar but i haven't taken the time to actually listen to them

Grammar errors here show that it may not help as much as you think.

i know you're joking

but me being an idiot(since not making grammar errors ever == intelligence) doesn't change the fact that having intellectuals at the forefront of pop culture would mean that the populace is likely to be more intelligent

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
xonar the rapping equivalent would probably be lupe fiasco, or immortal technique but his **** gets boring too quickly.

I've heard good things about aesop and kendrick lamar but i haven't taken the time to actually listen to them
I don't dig Immortal Technique because they have such negativity in all their songs. I want to enjoy music, not get mountains of sadness and qq washed over me.

Yes, their **** is qq. If they were over it they wouldn't use it in their songs the way they do.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't dig Immortal Technique because they have such negativity in all their songs. I want to enjoy music, not get mountains of sadness and qq washed over me.

Yes, their **** is qq. If they were over it they wouldn't use it in their songs the way they do.
I listen to anything that sounds good. Generally I'm a happy silly guy. Yet I'd listen to sad songs... Angry songs... Happy songs, whatever.

Although at times songs can help relate to your situation. But that ain't why I listen to music.

<3 music. Also really like Pandora.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Why. Why post that. What does that add to anything. At all. Ever.

There is no one in the world that cares whether or not you use pandora.

I mean god there isn't even postcount in this room.

Top Bottom