• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
EE your textbooks are a lie. You can't catch criminals by taking multiple choice tests. The criminals are the people who make you take multiple choice tests to weed out the number the people who can catch criminals so they can commit crimes without being caught as frequently.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So, I officially switched to a solo top main in lol, there's no feeling more enjoyable then counterpicking a wukong with malphite and having him like 50 cs behind 12 minutes in.

Ryker and kevin, we need to play lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
dude play with me :c
Speaking of Wu Kong, I just bought him because he was half off and looked fun. I only played him a couple times and was kind of eh.

I've been trying all the free champs and getting the ones that cost low IP, some of them are pretty fun. Riven, Volibear, and Kayle are probably my favorites. Katarina can be fun sometimes, and I should try Kogmaw again, his passive is so broken.

Hey adumb, you know that Mao...uhhh Maokaw.. uhhhhh the corrupted Treant guy? He has this abilty where he throws a little thing that apparently does damage to you AND THEN CHASES YOU FASTER THAN YOU CAN RUN WITH BOOTS AND EXPLODES FOR A LOT OF DAMAGE. AND IT HAS A LOW COOLDOWN AND LOW MANA COST. WTF DO I DO AGAINST THAT BULL****? I know I can have it run into minions but wtf

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
he wasn't even ganking though, he was just constantly harassing with the saplings and i couldn't do anything about it o_o

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You should be able to outrun saplings with boots.

Or just pay a non-skill shot champ against him and stay in the creep wave so that the sapling cant chase you.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If I actually get to the point where I want to play league again, I will.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://i.imgur.com/8yYNF.jpg this is why I enjoy playing Riven :bee:

That game took forever. A couple of the people on their team disconnected at various points and the Ahri whined that we sucked for taking so long to win "4v5" even though they turtled their turrets hard.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Asdioh, you are supposed to get 4 bts on riven, durrrr

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It only works because Riven's shield scales off of AD, so with a lot of AD, you get more sustain, +the lifesteal. Even then, it's iffy. BUT SO MUCH FUN.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh, right. Yeah I love the fact that it gets shieldpower based off damage...
Is the bonus damage from Atma's calculated in your attack damage?

I have to wonder what Riot is thinking when they decide which champs should use what resource. For example, why'd they decide that Riven doesn't need mana or energy or rage?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
they probably just randomly do it. or they make a champ and say "man, if this character had no mana, it'd be a lot easier to balance" ->bang

John2k4

The End of an Era
I got one of those CoolerMaster laptop cooler platforms for free after rebate..

John2k4

The End of an Era
Seems to be pretty effective. I re-positioned the two fans under it to where the laptop was heating up the most, and now the fan inside the laptop rarely turns on (it used to be almost always on).

Top Bottom