• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Town: 3-2 (Assassins in the Palace/Cult of Cthulhu [lost], Samuel L. Jackson Mafia [won], The Lonely Island Mafia [won], SWFMafia [lost], Scrubs Mafia [won])

Scum: 1-0 (Megamafia)

Indy: 1-0 (Batmafia)

Total: 5-2

Had to replace out of two, was scum both of those times.

I feel like I've played more than this. Weird.

Also BWM didn't suck, I just suck :mad:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Indy won.

Mafia got gold metal, but didn't actually win.

Unless you're going to abuse my bad wording condition like ronike did, then BOTH of ya won.
Yes, I clearly fulfilled my win condition.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I'm 1-2 as Town, and I'm NEVER EVER scum or indie.

Newbie 2 I was lynched because it was back when I thought abrasiveness was a scumtell (I was so stupid back then :-P)

Monster Island was awesome, and Town pwned (fistpound@Marshy for masonry)

Scum Wars was kind of a stupid setup. Pretty much impossible to win when EACH of 2 Scum factions take up 1/4 of the players D: At least we took out one :)

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I don't know if I'm supposed to post this or not, but skim D2 of Batmafia 2. The end is proof that Marshy is awesome. Just saying.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@Kiki: I dont even know if Sam Jackson Mafia I has been moved to Dgames... lol.

@Ronike: xd

scum wars is actually a good setup. ive just been avoiding posting in that thread because i dont want to have to explain to you all why its actually balanced and good. (not even being sarcastic)

Ronike

Smash Ace
My main problem with that game was the Contract Hitman (or w/e). Personally, if you are going to say thats balanced, I will disagree with you, but even if we take that into account: Jesters, Survivors, and even a Rogue can be balanced with proper setups, but that doesn't mean they are fun to have in the game. Its just not fun to have all the power of being mafia taken away and given to a third party, whome which we had no control over and whom if we killed, we would have lost the ability to night kill at all. Not fun, and really not balanced in my opinion.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Kiki: I dont even know if Sam Jackson Mafia I has been moved to Dgames... lol.

@Ronike: xd

scum wars is actually a good setup. ive just been avoiding posting in that thread because i dont want to have to explain to you all why its actually balanced and good. (not even being sarcastic)
Could you at least give the postgame wrapup on how each player did? I've been missing that from the thread.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
uh kirb?

when u made the post saying how we shouldnt trust kevin at all and lynch him you UNVOTED HIM and voted a TOWN player. you didn't even follow your own thoughts, and if you can't convince town that he should be lynched don't go flaunting that you said it post-game.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Maybe I just realized that Kevin wasn't going to be lynched at all, so I voted who I thought was the next scummiest.

And why shouldn't I?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I hate breadcrumbs. The scum always finds them, and I never can. I didn't have a clue that Macman was mason.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm so sick of players saying "haha told you so"

Its like yeah you didn't convince anyone you still didn't help anything.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Could you at least give the postgame wrapup on how each player did? I've been missing that from the thread.
I'll do both. I've been putting it off because I stretch myself too thin (like bread spread over too much toast (i think you would appreciate that nick ^^)) and have so many other things that I have to do, but I know you all deserve both.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm so sick of players saying "haha told you so"

Its like yeah you didn't convince anyone you still didn't help anything.
This is probably my second biggest pet peeve in Mafia! Holy cow! The game is only HALF figuring things out, and the other half is convincing others that you are right!

Oh.... oh wow, I've been doing this lately. Oh, no. What have I become.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Tom, if you're referring to what I think you are, the correct reference is "butter scraped across too much bread"(or is it toast?)... but it's still win. :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yea virg used it to describe me yesterday and i was floored on the outstanding reference and how accurate it is to my life lately. the worst part is, i do it to myself!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
One quote to rule them all...

But yeah, between Evolution, 4 mafia games, and real life, it's a wonder you don't collapse...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I don't even know how I was scummy at all that game. Chaco and Nick were just blowing my mind with how tunneled the were being and how wrong they were. I am intertested in seeing how tom/steel thought people did that game cuz i'd really like some critique cuz maybe im the one being scummy and not knowing

I feel like how kevin must have felt in PWright mafia. But whatever, he was scum in that game, he just somehow flipped town.

convincing people of something isn't easy. People for some reason just won't listen to you depending on a lot of factors that have nothing to do with the game at hand. Having good reads is something to be proud of imo. Tho kirbyoshi being proud of wanting to vote kevin is ******** cuz he already claimed indy. And because there was no amount of scumtells that could tell someone that killing Kevin would have ended the night.

I agree with ronike about how the setup maybe balanced, but doesn't mean it would be fun to play out.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I just think people here don't know what to do with multiple factions, and then when they lose, they think it's unbalanced. One side is obviously overpowered.

Also, I think I'm the most successful scum ever.
Discuss.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I lol'd swords.

In other news, I think I have a man-crush on Ryker. Why? Because he uses the word WIFOM... correctly. Yes, it is misused that often on this site. Yes, I do have low standards, apparently.

Show them the way, Ryker. Be the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now... or the hero we need, but not the hero we deserve... or whatever that gibberish was.

Top Bottom