• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There's a bus/sub strike as this is going on.

Also if anyone here has a Mafia Scum account, they should change their passwords. Someone got into it and breached personal info via PM's and stuff.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Buddy of mine got married on Halloween, so I had a little extra reason to be out partying and getting drunk, except there was also free food and even candy.
No joke, candy bars are great at weddings.

Not like, a candy bar, but a candy BAR. As in a giant selection of candy. Most people don't eat that much candy, so you can just have this wide array of candies and people will go up and pick out their one or two favorites, be pleased, and leave. Then you save monies.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
There's a bus/sub strike as this is going on.
living in PA is interesting because you get bombarded with ads literally all the time. I grew up in NJ where there's no advertising like that at all because your vote is irrelevant.

still registered in NJ though oops

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
living in PA is interesting because you get bombarded with ads literally all the time. I grew up in NJ where there's no advertising like that at all because your vote is irrelevant.

still registered in NJ though oops
Good thing I don't watch TV but all mah JOOTOOB has ad's anyway so

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
No joke, candy bars are great at weddings.

Not like, a candy bar, but a candy BAR. As in a giant selection of candy. Most people don't eat that much candy, so you can just have this wide array of candies and people will go up and pick out their one or two favorites, be pleased, and leave. Then you save monies.
They just had typical spooky Halloween cauldrons full of candy sitting at the bar, so in a way, it was kinda like that. They also served cupcakes for desert, which were pretty good.

On the subject of "how to run your wedding", don't do a "make-your-own pasta bar + taco bar" for your dinner. Just get a regular ass buffet, or family style. The food was good and everything, and maybe ALSO having the taco bar and/or pasta bar as a cool side thing would've been good, but it took 2 hours for every table to go up and get food. Rough times sitting at table 11 out of 12. I had a lot of extra drinks while waiting, and since they were on an empty stomach it's a damn good thing I was not driving.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
People just need to know how to get Taco's. Everyone be in line and going back, when I take a bowl, put all the Taco content within it and then take the taco shells so I don't have to do all that **** at the table over and over again. Then I choke. True story. Ask Chibo. He was there. Free Taco day and I choke on the Taco's. Not a good day.

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
A taco is a shell (hard or soft) filled with meat. There are no other ingredients.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
It wasn't even self serve. It was like ordering at Subway, you go down the line and tell them what **** you wanted. If it had been self serve, it probably would've been fine, honestly. That's called "a buffet", and it's what all weddings should do.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
http://imgur.com/a/fewX9

Thoughts?

*stares at Ryker*
I'm assuming dark is the goal? It feels really dark in general, which is great if you're aiming at that quasi-horror feel that a lot of games aim for where you aren't trying to scare the player, but you want to create a foreboding atmosphere.

It feels very cramped horizontally in the stills you've shown. Again, great if that's what you're aiming for, but I don't know if you want more free range of movement or what.

The ceiling feels very high in the first shot. I don't know if you want it to feel like there might be something up there or if you wanted it to feel cramped.

The shadows don't look unnatural. The right of the skeleton looks a little too dark, but I don't know where the light is positioned, so it could make sense in context.

I don't know what your aim is, but just as a graphics test, I can't find much to be critical lf, even trying to be more critical.

The text, I'm assuming floats up to you so it can be read and sits there until action is taken where it then floats back down to the ground. Seems legible and assuming I'm not missing anything about how it functions, a fine working system.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So guys whatever you do ... make sure to do what's in your power to prevent Hillary from becoming president.

She convinced her husband that invading Yugoslavia was a good idea.
She convinced Obama that invading Lybia was a good idea.
She supported the war in Iraq.
As the former foreign secretary she's partly responsible for what's going on in Ukraine and in Syria and she knew that IS terrorists were armed up with US military devices.

Vote Hillary ... if you want WWIII.

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The alternative is every future republican candidate talking like Trump

tough call

Maven89

Smash Master
So guys whatever you do ... make sure to do what's in your power to prevent Hillary from becoming president.

She convinced her husband that invading Yugoslavia was a good idea.
She convinced Obama that invading Lybia was a good idea.
She supported the war in Iraq.
As the former foreign secretary she's partly responsible for what's going on in Ukraine and in Syria and she knew that IS terrorists were armed up with US military devices.

Vote Hillary ... if you want WWIII.

Maven89

Smash Master
Electing Trump was almost worth it in Europes reaction alone

Here's hoping the election results show he's not as crazy or unhinged as I thought and can actually get things done while showing maturity, and the craziness was just an election gimmick. America is already great, but lets hope Trump can make it better. Not an opinion I thought I'd have but his win in the Midwest was humbling. My country came out and voted for him, not against Clinton, and the best thing right now is to wish him the best.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's surreal as **** that he actually won. Trump winning is, quite honestly, the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen in my life. It will be an incredibly strange 4 years, listening to a guy that pretty much everyone in the liberal world felt was a clown.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Trust me, I'm by far not the only one in Europe who's relieved that it's not Hellary who became president. It's just that those opinions don't have a platform in mainstream and social media so they're not heard.

Sucks for you guys that you have to deal with Trumo though. Hope you're all gonna be OK.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Here's hoping the election results show he's not as crazy or unhinged as I thought and can actually get things done while showing maturity, and the craziness was just an election gimmick. America is already great, but lets hope Trump can make it better. Not an opinion I thought I'd have but his win in the Midwest was humbling. My country came out and voted for him, not against Clinton, and the best thing right now is to wish him the best.
I heard his 'ban muslims' statement dissapeared from his site. Unsure if good thing or action to make site 'pc'.

Maven89

Smash Master
He walked back most of his statements during the general campaign. Tearing up the Iran deal became enforcing it strictly, deporting all illegals turned to deporting the ones with the worst criminal records, banning all muslims turned into extreme vetting. Real issues are how he handles east asian trade and eastern europe, and if he's able to keep his later tone towards the Iran deal. Healthcare is in the hands of congress now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Citing memes is some next level **** and would probably become a meme in and of itself.

If it does become a meme, you can credit me as the source.

Last edited:
Top Bottom