• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Where should I start? I just finished Isaac Asimov's The Foundation series and have been looking for something new to read.
It's the Wheel of Time. It's a GIGANTIC fantasy series of like 14 2000+ page books. Begins with Eye of the World.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
does anyone care to play an offsite game with me? 13 man on serenesforest theyre an active site and the play there is fairly enjoyable. its a themed game pm me if you want more details and/or want to play

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Mafia Universe Hydra Game Host said:
AM played the best game of everybody IMO, being able to lead town down the wrong roads and steer them away from their scum baddies without ever implicating any of them.
Teehee~

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Good game. I watched it a bit.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Marshy a while ago you posted this chill ass music amv that I really want to hear again and I can't find it plz help

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I used to play the **** out of FE4.

:059:
fe4 is dat **** dawg

good story and gameplay. i started off with the newer fes on game boy then tried fe4 on the suggestion of others. i like em all but enjoyed the big scope of the maps in fe4 more. it really felt like a war. i gifted raz some figures from the game for a dgames secret santa a while back

@ ran here it is along w/some other **** i been listening to. been nerding out to video game sampled beats lately....

Top Bottom