• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Orbo, how long you gonna be in Texas? I've got confirmation I'm going to be there 6 months with an opportunity to stay there.

Last edited:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
He's gonna be there for the foreseeable future as I understand Ryker. He got promoted after taking down 12 gundams in Korea

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
So far, the Fiesta has granted me RedMage/Berserker/Ranger/???

Not a lot of synergy with those classes, but they're all relatively solid in their own right. At least if I get either a strong physical class, or a strong magic class, I'll be able to give them either !Redx2 or !Rapidfire respectively. I'm basically only boned if I get a support class, or just something wimpy in general. Maybe even another Berserker. Either way, I can finish the game, but that last job can make it a lot easier or harder, depending.

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Texas is firggin huge, are you two even gonna be living remotely close?

It's not as bad as socal versus norcal though

I just google mapped this because I was curious, it's a 2 and half hour drive.

Interestingly enough, Orbo and I will also be a 2 and half hour drive from each other when I go back down for school. Woo!!!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
BAHAHAHA! Got my Earth job, it's... another Berserker!

RedMage/Berserker/Ranger/Berserker

Could be worse. I can squeeze more juice out of my berserkers by giving them EquipBow so they can have the speed of a Ranger. Honestly, the worst thing about them, by far, is their ****ty speed, so it won't be so bad. Give one the Earth Hammer, and the other the Rune Axe, and we'll get some work done in the endgame.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Man i feel bed for you joker. You have arguably the two best abilities in the game but no good way to utilize them.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Man i feel bed for you joker. You have arguably the two best abilities in the game but no good way to utilize them.
At least the Ranger can equip the Chicken Knife, and !Rapidfire stuff. The RedMage, however, is gonna have to get !Redx2 and cast his ****ty spells twice just to compete with what a BlackMage would do normally with single casts of better spells. And... both of those abilities are a ways away.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
You're two hours from me Orbo. Not talking about living. I'm talking about hanging out.
  1. when I come roadtripping you should come and get kicked off the base with me. It has already been determined that me and orbo gonna get wild

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Aint no party like a DGames party, cuz a DGames party don't start until it's full, which takes ages, and then everyone is no longer interested in partying, so really there's only like 3 people at the party plus 9 inactives, and everyone basically just does whatever the loudest person says, soup is freaking out in the corner, and it lasts for ****ing ever even when everyone knows how they're gonna vote and they won't just end the ****ing day already holy ****

What were we talking about again?

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Anyone know of any good video game news websites? Despite my interest I generally just get news from IGN or reddit, really wish there was something better but I just don't know of any. On the same subject, does anyone know of any video reviewers who are actually professionals? Like, people who will give their thoughts on the industry/what went wrong with a game and so forth, but they're not just random people but actually have a background in what they're talking about?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
two things

1. hyppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppe.
2. I'm a little upset the sequel wasn't callled ten persons ten hours ten doors.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
So, it's been a while, but I'm in the process of modding a survivor game offsite, and it's looking like it'll need a replacement soon (ideally I'd like to replace the inactive player tonight). Would anyone here be interested?

For the record, the commitment would be similar to a mafia game, and the game is currently in the middle of its first challenge. Just reply here or message me if you're interested.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If you haven't already, add me on FB. www.facebook.com/nbardol

Also, I ran into @Raziek and @Jdietz43 at EVO. We took a picture, but I have absolutely no idea how it turned out. Picture shenanigans aside, it was lulzy joking about the full body Noel Blazblue pillow I got Jdeezy last Christmas, as well as watching competitive Catherine. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Top Bottom