• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
for anyone interested in the FF5 Four Job Fiesta, it starts again in about a week. I'm already signed up for a Chaos run with Berserker Risk. Ryker will likely be signing up as well, and if he's a man, he'll also be doing Chaos w/ BerserkerRisk :grin:

http://fourjobfiesta.com/
Oh ****! I missed this post. I am HELLA in again. DGames hit me up on them pledges. But what's this chaos ****? You know I'm about it, but what the **** is it?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh **** *****. The site gave me no idea what Chaos was, but I'm still about it. Beserker Risk? Ain't no RISK to that ****, I'm in there again. Where's your natural run? You gonna be a little girl this year @ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker ?

Joker, what's your twitter?

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Oh **** *****. The site gave me no idea what Chaos was, but I'm still about it. Beserker Risk? Ain't no RISK to that ****, I'm in there again. Where's your natural run? You gonna be a little girl this year @ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker ?

On a chaos run after a crystal you're assigned one of the 20 jobs, regardless of whether or not you would have access to it yet.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I'm just not getting ftom total posts in thread to posts per person(or ehatever that number represents)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

Chaos is that gilgabot will roll all your jobs at once, and you can get any job from any crystal for any of the rolls. It will reveal your jobs to you in an order that allows you to grab them in the order they become available to you. If none of your jobs are from the wind crystal, you just continue to freelancer it up until you can get your first job. It is possible to roll the same job more than once. Yes, you can get 4 berserkers this way.

That's my understanding of it, anyway.

My twitter is @PrivateJokerX

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
for anyone interested in the FF5 Four Job Fiesta, it starts again in about a week. I'm already signed up for a Chaos run with Berserker Risk. Ryker will likely be signing up as well, and if he's a man, he'll also be doing Chaos w/ BerserkerRisk :grin:

http://fourjobfiesta.com/
This time I will be doing this btw.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Man, I check this thread routinely and there's never anything I want to respond to in it.

**** Mafia, does DGames wanna DO SOMETHING!? Hit me up if you want to do something entertaining..
I have a wii u. If that's what you mean. No tv to play splatoon yet though.

Anyone planning to go to MVG snowstorm btw?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Just realized earlier today that the buttons under my name say Roy, Ike, Roy, and Roy. I must look like a turbo scrub, but damn I love that character in each iteration.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker Any issue with signing up with Chaos/Natural? I assume the ruling is that you get one class for each person, not that you get multiple classes for each person and you get Freelancer for the rest.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I.. don't know exactly how Chaos + Natural would work. I assume it'd just give you your jobs as normal when u request #wind/#water/#fire/#earth, and they'd still just apply to Butz/Lenna/Faris/Galuf respectively even if they didn't come from those crystals.

Regardless, Natural just sounds super boring to me. The most fun I have with this game is figuring out how to mix/match classes optimally, so only being allowed to use 1 class per character totally ruins that.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Wimp.

I get a massive amount of entertainment figuring out how to do things like, KO the Gargoyles that you need to kill simultaneously without a Mage. What party set-up will kill this boss?

I got all the way to the final boss without grinding at any point. I could've beaten the final boss without grinding either, but his status move was a roll the slots and see if you lose every time and I'd need to win the slots like 4 times with the health bars I had, so I just leveled 4 levels.

Last year my team was White Mage, Zerker, Geomancer, and Dancer. I'm trying to decide if I even want to do #BERSERKERRISK this year because I've done it already. I'm gonna do it if people reach $40 worth of pledges for me to do it (I'm sitting on $20 for those that would like to pledge).

However, those people in DGames with money to burn, I HIGHLY recommend donating because it's a great cause. I really enjoy what they're doing with this event. And if you pledge for it, I will do my best to make it happen on stream. Whatever it may be.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Someone needs to make the hydra 'Super Massif Bros'

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
A heads up:
My mafia game just finished, but I've also got a 7 man open-setup mini ready to run if no one else is waiting to run a game.

Respond to this post if you've got one near ready and I'll hold off, otherwise I'll roll along right into the mini in a day or two if there's no response and no one has posted a thread for a different mafia game to start.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
A heads up:
My mafia game just finished, but I've also got a 7 man open-setup mini ready to run if no one else is waiting to run a game.

Respond to this post if you've got one near ready and I'll hold off, otherwise I'll roll along right into the mini in a day or two if there's no response and no one has posted a thread for a different mafia game to start.
I was gonna throw a game together just to get activity up, but it was really obligation more than anything, so no qualms here. Also I'll be joining your game, most likely.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
#50040 get got I did it

I'd like to thank based shaya for making this all possible

Top Bottom