• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
That just doesn't sound fun. I looked at a few videos of one on youtube today and the guys description was basically just "i spent hours doing pokeathalon to get nutrients and then I kept catching pokemon until they had the natures I wanted.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That just doesn't sound fun. I looked at a few videos of one on youtube today and the guys description was basically just "i spent hours doing pokeathalon to get nutrients and then I kept catching pokemon until they had the natures I wanted.
Can't grind nutrients in FR/LG, which is what I think we'll end up playing. R/S/E actually has VERY difficult gym leaders for 0 Exp runs.

:059:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The way the story is told, though, is beyond excellent. The issues lie more in the story itself, characters, inconsistencies in story and themas, etc.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
The best Christmas Movie is Die Hard.

It's about a cop fighting Snape to save Christmas.
I am missing a die hard party cause i hurt my ankle atm :(

Only MMO that interests me is guild wars and Final fantasy 14.

Never got into wow
TSW's much better if you can get past the fact that the ui's crap and it's mega glitchy. Also poorly optimized.

hahah i feel yu zo knew yud lov it :thumbsup:
No lies, that's how I feel about most anime. It's like any other genre, 90% is crap and 10% is good to amazing. For example like anything from studio ghibli.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I am missing a die hard party cause i hurt my ankle atm :(

TSW's much better if you can get past the fact that the ui's crap and it's mega glitchy. Also poorly optimized.

No lies, that's how I feel about most anime. It's like any other genre, 90% is crap and 10% is good to amazing. For example like anything from studio ghibli.
I don't know what those terms mean for this tbh.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Well, I'm sure you know what glitches are but, specifically it has stuff like getting caught in terrain, bosses doing things they shouldn't (hell fallen's nightmare mode last boss is famous for having one or more members going off to take a vacation for example).

UI = user interface, the user interface for dealing with inventory and related things such as craft is VERY unfriendly.

Poorly optimized refers to the fact that in spite of it's graphics not being very high end on low settings, it still has really high requirements to run decently. My laptop runs FF13 without so much as a stutter for example but it struggles with TSW even on absolute rock bottom settings.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Well, I'm sure you know what glitches are but, specifically it has stuff like getting caught in terrain, bosses doing things they shouldn't (hell fallen's nightmare mode last boss is famous for having one or more members going off to take a vacation for example).

UI = user interface, the user interface for dealing with inventory and related things such as craft is VERY unfriendly.

Poorly optimized refers to the fact that in spite of it's graphics not being very high end on low settings, it still has really high requirements to run decently. My laptop runs FF13 without so much as a stutter for example but it struggles with TSW even on absolute rock bottom settings.
My laptop runs FF13 without so much as a stutter for example but it struggles with TSW even on absolute rock bottom settings.
My laptop

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Lol, well some of us aren't gifted with interdimensional pockets that allow us to take desktops everywhere, so it's either a laptop that can game or barely getting in any gametime.

Currently in the process of building a desktop though, will let you know how that turns out when I get my ram but point is given what the game looks like on min settings you'd expect it to run on a potato when it's actually resource intensive even relative to brand new games.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
so I just want to say that Resident Evil 4 is currently on sale on steam for $12 and it would be unfair for me to withhold such information from dgames

/totallynotbiased

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Found this interesting:

"Doll and Hill (1950) showed that cigarette smoking is causative in lung cancer: heavy smokers older than the age of 50 years have a 1 in 2 chance of dying from a smoking-related disease such as lung cancer. On the positive side, individuals who quit smoking exhibit a gradual return to a near-normal risk of lung cancer after a 10- to 15-year smoke-free period."

- The Basic Science of Oncology Fifth Edition

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Found this interesting:

"Doll and Hill (1950) showed that cigarette smoking is causative in lung cancer: heavy smokers older than the age of 50 years have a 1 in 2 chance of dying from a smoking-related disease such as lung cancer. On the positive side, individuals who quit smoking exhibit a gradual return to a near-normal risk of lung cancer after a 10- to 15-year smoke-free period."

- The Basic Science of Oncology Fifth Edition
That was one of the most revealing epidemiological studies ever done imo. Doll-Hill, Hammond-Horn, and the Framingham heart study provide undeniable evidence towards the reality of smoking-related diseases. After having read them, I've become pretty adamant about getting people to quit.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
V/LA until I say so

lol my replacement AC adapter broke the day I bought it RIP laptop.

Top Bottom