• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'm pretty sure acro is just being dumb and trolling by bringing the 'zzz' debate up again

either way, no amount of defibrilation is bringing it back

gg no re acro stahp

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was scrollin really fast, and got switched up and thought a mafia game had 47k posts for a second and was like whut in the world

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Surprisingly, Apple too can create a high performance operating system to the likes of Windows Vista.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
that feel when you meet people who think they are good at melee but actually play super casually down the hall from your dorm unit

then proceed to blow their mind after the knowledge drops LOL. from samus's extended whip easter egg to l-canceling to falco shine combos. gets me every time and never gets old. probably won't be invited back to play after molly whopping them, but that **** is just too funny

Last edited:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Better be another way to get Mewtwo. I'm not paying $40 for him.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Better be another way to get Mewtwo. I'm not paying $40 for him.
DLC purchase. Not 40 dollars though. MarioKart 8's 2 dlc packs is 7.99 each. Bundled, it's 11.99.
Pikmin 3 bonuses vary from 3-5 dollars.
Mewtwo alone should be less than 5 dollars.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
DLC purchase. Not 40 dollars though. MarioKart 8's 2 dlc packs is 7.99 each. Bundled, it's 11.99.
Pikmin 3 bonuses vary from 3-5 dollars.
Mewtwo alone should be less than 5 dollars.
I'm guessing this will be the case, but I'm wondering how long the wait will be. If he isn't even ready for 3-6 months (leaning closer to 6, I'm sure), and then they keep him exclusive to that method for a while in order to entice people, then I assume he won't even be available as standalone content for a while after that. Gotta try to move them Wii U's somehow.

Unless I can just connect my friend's 3DS copy to my game and do it that way, but I gotta believe Nintendo's planning some kind of registration thing to keep people from doing just that.

so thats why i culdnt remember it fully! it was from a game i played for a week back when blockbuster still existed :p

thanks bruh
If you're a filthy casual Brawl player then you may also recognize it from the Pikmin stage there (that's the only reason I know it).

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@ Circus Circus Since mewtwo's a dlc, the chances are that players will get a Club Nintendo code for having both. That's what they mostly do for other offers, like Hyrule Warriors. Then again, seeing the thread from NeoGAF makes me think it's the other method instead.

While I'm at it, update 1.0.3 is coming pretty soon.

Last edited:

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
If you're a filthy casual Brawl player then you may also recognize it from the Pikmin stage there (that's the only reason I know it).
oh yeah yu jus reminded me! i remember bein thrown off by how calm the music was when picking that stage. in fact i prolly recognized it earlier today from that n not pikmin itself. im such a poser

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I don't know what emotion this is trying to represent!
It means I'm biting my tongue while also obviously sort of not biting my tongue because I'm at least letting it be known that I'm biting my tongue.

The simplest real answer I could give is that it looks like a pretty fun game that, for me, unfortunately, is ruined by the blatant sexual exploitation of the main character. So, not as hyped as I would like to be.

Top Bottom