• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ha. I'm used to being the youngest! I was the youngest in my extended family for a loooooong time!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
like what?
I can live on my own, not atm since my school is 5 minutes away from my parents house and I finish up some college stuff.

I can legally drink, not like this stopped me before lol.

I can be my own person and have a home of my own, granted I want a girlfriend right now but still.

I just think the most fun I have had in my life is post high school.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I can live on my own, not atm since my school is 5 minutes away from my parents house and I finish up some college stuff.

I can legally drink, not like this stopped me before lol.

I can be my own person and have a home of my own, granted I want a girlfriend right now but still.

I just think the most fun I have had in my life is post high school.
you can live on your own pre 18
you can drink pre 18
you can be your own person pre 18

its not your age its probably your maturity but w/e

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
But you can do all that without risking screwing up multiple relationships in your life and with much lower risk of financial instability because you're not trying to live off the income provided by a job you can get pre-18.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i joined when i was like 15 n i remember being the youngest (at the time active) dgamer n it was like lol but ayy it's chillin

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
But you can do all that without risking screwing up multiple relationships in your life and with much lower risk of financial instability because you're not trying to live off the income provided by a job you can get pre-18.
financial, sure. putting relationships in jeopardy? youre doing something wrong

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'm technically financially independent albeit living off state funding while going to school. it's pretty awesome and i love not having to directly rely on my relatives. i should also be able to pay off my student loan debts by at most 2020 if i play my cards right...currently leaning towards a tax job in deloitte. opinions on deloitte @ Omni Omni ? anyway i really feel a lot more in control than when i was a wee-lad, so i understand what ruy is talkin' aboot.

I thought it was something Lythium would have.
who in the what when where? haven't met him

missed u zen bb

Last edited:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i'm technically financially independent albeit living off state funding while going to school. it's pretty awesome and i love not having to directly rely on my relatives. i should also be able to pay off my student loan debts by at most 2020 if i play my cards right...currently leaning towards a tax job in deloitte. opinions on deloitte @ Omni Omni ? anyway i really feel a lot more in control than when i was a wee-lad, so i understand what ruy is talkin' aboot.

who in the what when where? haven't met him

missed u zen bb
deliotte is my favorite of the big 4. if you get an offer for any of the big 4 i'd take it, grind it out till you get senior, and then move on elsewhere and conquer the world

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ Raziek Raziek I finished my Co-oop run of Skies of Arcadia, 10/10 game would definitely put it into my top 10 RPGs of all time. The Characters, the charm of the world, the story. I was entirely enthusiastic with it. This game really surprised me since I didn't think it was going to be that great but it blew my mind away.

My only complaints, finding discoveries were sometimes a huge pain in the ass. magic was worthless a lot of the time outside of being used for support over just having a mage. But that is all forgivable.

Top Bottom