• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
He's playing Alvin and I'm playing Elize at the moment, but we've not gotten the last two party members.

In Graces, he plays Richard (****ing edge lord) and played Asbel for most of the game. I play Cheria. Solo Cheria. On Chaos. Solo. ****ing. Cheria.

I maintain it's the best strategy.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I mean, if you're drinking so much that taking a month off is something you think you might not be able to do, then it's something you should definitely try doing. I go months without drinking without having to consciously decide that such a thing is necessary. I like to drink, but it's really not something I do often.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
not getting intoxicated isnt a thing that should be difficult. just... dont do it lol. itll even save you money!

regardless i just think its dumb to make yourself quit if you dont have some sort of outside drive to. a job, a family, etc. if there are little repercussions to having the fun, why not just have the fun?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
not getting intoxicated isnt a thing that should be difficult. just... dont do it lol. itll even save you money!

regardless i just think its dumb to make yourself quit if you dont have some sort of outside drive to. a job, a family, etc. if there are little repercussions to having the fun, why not just have the fun?
I actually am having reprocess ions them is the issue though, mostly mentally though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

Being drunk sometimes is NOT fun but people find it happening anyway.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I actually have been drinking alot more lately. Been going to frats and parties, trying to get dem girls you know.

So far, progress is not going well but I'm trying to improve. Went to bar pretty drunk. Came up behind girls and placed my hand on their hip, and asked "Hey, wanna dance?" and got "Sorry, I got a boyfriend."

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If you plan on touching them before them agreeing to dance (which I don't recommend), definitely definitely definitely don't come up behind them. Maybe go for a tap on the shoulder or something. What you just described really sounds like maximum creeper mode.

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I actually have been drinking alot more lately. Been going to frats and parties, trying to get dem girls you know.

So far, progress is not going well but I'm trying to improve. Went to bar pretty drunk. Came up behind girls and placed my hand on their hip, and asked "Hey, wanna dance?" and got "Sorry, I got a boyfriend."
get yourself to a dance class dude, im telling you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Probably because the idea wasn't run by a mod, aka EE last time, and people kept posting stuff that wasn't PG.

Heck I didn't see what was in the sample role PM til after it got shut down and I would have told Chaco to remove that and change it.

Run it by me next time if you don't want it shut down, and don't post blatantly inappropriate stuff if you wanna keep the Rockin joke alive.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you plan on touching them before them agreeing to dance (which I don't recommend), definitely definitely definitely don't come up behind them. Maybe go for a tap on the shoulder or something. What you just described really sounds like maximum creeper mode.
Good thing I only did this to like, 3 girls.

get yourself to a dance class dude, im telling you.
I will try one, actually. It just depends on timing really. (Since school is around)

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Probably because the idea wasn't run by a mod, aka EE last time, and people kept posting stuff that wasn't PG.

Heck I didn't see what was in the sample role PM til after it got shut down and I would have told Chaco to remove that and change it.

Run it by me next time if you don't want it shut down, and don't post blatantly inappropriate stuff if you wanna keep the Rockin joke alive.
leave it to ruy to take the most wrong stance humanly possible on some horse****

gimme a few days while i play politics wit some dumbasses

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
leave it to ruy to take the most wrong stance humanly possible on some horse****

gimme a few days while i play politics wit some *******es
You can't tell me that sample role PM was PG, like at all.

Nor was Rake's post ok either.

Closing the whole thing? Nah you can make that game PG like last time, but if that sample role PM was gonna be like the rest of the roles in the game....yeah that would have been an issue.

EE literally helped Ryker make it all last time which is why no one shut it down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom