• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to disclose individual numbers publicly, but I can let you use your imagination and tell you that he's at a little over half the number Xonar has accumulated.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So

I don't think I can really be mafia IRL

So if you are ever mafia with me IRL

just please bus me

please.

if not for me, but for you and your family.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
MFW I get the card that represents spies/badguys:

MFW I think to myself -STOP GRINNING OBVIOUSLY YOU IDIOT :mad088:- :

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to disclose individual numbers publicly, but I can let you use your imagination and tell you that he's at a little over half the number Xonar has accumulated.
actually i think it'd be fun to disclose as much info in as much detail as you'd like publicly in thread, id love a good lol.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
youre asking me? whenever i feel like doing something thats fun its against the rules, trying to become a mod might as well get me infracted too

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
btw @#HBC | Joey

A lot from Hotarubi no Mori e (the short movie I recommended) is actually taken from actual scenes, and the results are stunning. Oftentimes anime does use real life references (example) but I thought Hotarubi was noteworthy because they really did a good job of finding an enchanting environment and I think it's hella worth the 45 mins. Some people think its rushed but idk I disagree.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Wait, you APPLY to be a mod???
Yeah. You have to send a resume and a nice "head" shot to Xiivi for processing. It's under Moderator> Apply to this Group > Add Attachment > /resume & headshot
As hilarious as this would be to see, (especially because Brad is easy on the eyes), this isn't how it works.

Mods are appointed based on peer recommendation, when there is a perceived gap in moderating ability for a given area of the boards. Typically evaluated on their attitude, level of helpfulness, etc.

'Applying', if you can even call it that, will get you basically nowhere.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Unless Marshy or I were to ask for another mod for the section, it's pretty unlikely we'll be getting another any time soon.

I only got in because S2 had life things to do and didn't have the activity level, and I was a helpful guy willing to step up to pick up some slack.

Edit: There's a good chance I'll be modding some Smash 4 character boards though, that's gonna be a fun time.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's actually funny to see a new (and younger) wave of smashers roll in. Who knows, we might get an influx of new members if we advertise approperiately.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unless Marshy or I were to ask for another mod for the section, it's pretty unlikely we'll be getting another any time soon.

I only got in because S2 had life things to do and didn't have the activity level, and I was a helpful guy willing to step up to pick up some slack.

Edit: There's a good chance I'll be modding some Smash 4 character boards though, that's gonna be a fun time.
#Humblebrag
#Notsohumble

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Aren't there already like 20 mods for that place?
Yes, but generally not for specific character boards. You also underestimate the amount of people that will be showing up.
recommend me

laundry for mod

give me my banhammer back

i'd probably spend half my time getting xonar unbanned but yeh

:186:
Getting someone 'unbanned' is not a thing you can do. Unless you're an SMod or higher and have the authority to reverse the infraction.
#Humblebrag
#Notsohumble
Hardly, that's literally the truth. S2 approached me and I said 'Yeah, sure!'

Top Bottom