• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Chaco

Never Logs In
As hilarious as this would be to see, (especially because Brad is easy on the eyes), this isn't how it works.

Mods are appointed based on peer recommendation, when there is a perceived gap in moderating ability for a given area of the boards. Typically evaluated on their attitude, level of helpfulness, etc.

'Applying', if you can even call it that, will get you basically nowhere.
Lols I know. Unmod button in the bottom corna. ;)

Chaco

Never Logs In
laundry4smod 2014
I was gonna be a SMod at one point. Then Bunny :3 was spamming muh OTL, and I dropped the ban hammer before consulting Azua. Even though it was a solid ban, lol. I just did it theatrically and gots in twoubles.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I want to be a mod. Raz, recommend me if there's a place that I can mod. Ike, bowser, luigi boards for smash4

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lolllll MLP Mod would be legit. I'd get permabanned D1 of modding for stickying Brony "pron"y threads.

Last edited:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Alucard's fight with Rip Van Winkle still is one of my favorites due to Alucard's look as he crashes the plane into the boat.
As the convo with my girlfriend went, and so aptly describes the situation

"He looks like a total psycho, the look on his face, like he's enjoying crashing the plane"
"Watch what happens next"
*Sees the entire slaughter
"Well, he's a total psycho"
> yep
"The look he had on his face when he was crashing the plane, it's so much better now that I saw this"
>yep

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
laundry/xonar would make good (dgames) mods
BSL too but he doesn't play game

#HBC | ѕoup

all you need to do is make sure gorf doesnt have too much of a hog wild time, manage the queue, and calm down the agitated mafia players when it gets heated

easy living

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Yes, Internet Explorer. I'm sure the issue with Google.com is that it has questionable certificates and therefore is a security liability.

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I've heard it from a source who shall remain nameless that to become a mod, you need a leg up, so to speak. To be in bed with a mod, as they say. To provide certain favours, you might gently phrase it.

At least, that's what I've been told.
I've literally been in bed with more than one mod.

Ryker why would I not make a good mod?

#HBC | ѕoup

It's hilarious how wrong you are on all three counts.
this is more of an insult to the people i listed instead of me

harsh

so

ive been pretty busy lately, i nailed a job at a factory that pays $375 a week ($8.50) but the downsides include meticulous work and me having to do the graveyard shift, but ill finally have a proper income coming in which will be nice; is there gonna be another dgames apex meet-up?

@#HBC | marshy

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
dude i was just talkin to my ****** mac zen n zozo the other day that mick jenkins is on the up and up in the rap game. i feel he overdoes it on the hooks in some songs but i enjoyed about 80% of his mixtape

#HBC | ѕoup

i've also been listening to the roots (Game Theory) a lot too and the last song about the tribute of J dilla was something else
also a really good album

That was the point.
no remorse for the weak beings who cross the sights of GSRyker it seems

Top Bottom