• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i am literally never not listening to music when im on my computer, sometimes i just mindlessly browse while im listening to an album because of my ocd

very funky dark horse

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
What, are you telling me our small tight-knit community reports each other?

yourimplying.gif

obv you guys have to read all of them to hand out infractions.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ruy, Raz once banned half of Dgames for fun. He's a cruel cruel Canadian.

:gova:

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I say no matter what just climb up.

Ruy, Raz once banned half of Dgames for fun. He's a cruel cruel Canadian.

:gova:
Pfft.

Higher mods kept changing my avatar to Justin Beiber for a while, that was far far far far more cruel.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Started school last week, and I'm pretty pumped to have finally moved out of the nest. All my classes are pretty easy too, and the school has a gym I can work out at pretty much any time of the day. AND THERE ARE SO MANY HOT GIRLS :3. The ratio at this school is 70% women to 30% men lel. Can't wait to be ripped and pull in some hoochie mamas ;D.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
If I became moderator on this site the first thing I would do is check the moderator sub-forums for Azua selfies and then give my account to Gorf.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Might have a second job. Wewt. Future shop now I can use all my vast technological stores of info to answer questions like "whys it called a hard drive". Or, "what's the difference between these two identical laptops". Living the dream.

Edit: on the double plus good side my girlfriend of 6 months recently confessed she loved me so that's pretty awesome sauce cause now when people sing "what is love" I can interrupt and be like "actually I know ", wink and then walk away, in slow motion.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Might have a second job. Wewt. Future shop now I can use all my vast technological stores of info to answer questions like "whys it called a hard drive". Or, "what's the difference between these two identical laptops". Living the dream.

Edit: on the double plus good side my girlfriend of 6 months recently confessed she loved me so that's pretty awesome sauce cause now when people sing "what is love" I can interrupt and be like "actually I know ", wink and then walk away, in slow motion.
I want answers to all these.

Why is it called a harddrive?

What was the difference between those laptops?

What is love?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Started school last week, and I'm pretty pumped to have finally moved out of the nest. All my classes are pretty easy too, and the school has a gym I can work out at pretty much any time of the day. AND THERE ARE SO MANY HOT GIRLS :3. The ratio at this school is 70% women to 30% men lel. Can't wait to be ripped and pull in some hoochie mamas ;D.
Can I switch schools?

And maybe gyms.

My classes/gym is pretty much 95% male.

Top Bottom