• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Raz banned me once. I think. Or something.

Raz what was my penalty?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can't believe I was never banned considering the amount of time I blatantly broke the forum's rules.

:059:

Chaco

Never Logs In
I got permabanned everytime Azua needed to talk to me when I first started modding... I never stayed on any sort of messenger...

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I got banned for trolling the 64 boards.

Unlocked all 20 characters with my side-b and Gord's BRAWL SUCKS BRAWL SUCKS BRAWL SUCKS 64 RULES 64 RULES 64 RULES.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I got banned for dumpstering Xaltis and then threatening to dumpster him for the rest of eternity (read: harassing). Mods didn't like that one.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have gotten a grand total of 4 warnings over my smashboards career, all over super trivial stuff.
I have 6, basically all of which were for getting into heated arguments over stage lists or Metaknight back in 2010.
Raz banned me once. I think. Or something.

Raz what was my penalty?
I don't think I've ever banned you. The only penalty you got banned for was being an alt when you first created the new account lol.

Everything else is minor spam, censor dodging, or trolling (1) for a total of 15 total infractions/warnings.

Edit: I did, however, infract you once during the Glowtext apocalypse.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Sorry I have been somewhat edgy in this thread for absolutely no reason. I'm going back to the isolation caves.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I've gotten 2 or 3 warnings as well. I think 2 of them were for spamming, and 1 was for censor dodging, because I put the first letter of the curse word I was using, because otherwise it's usually just **** and you can't tell exactly what they said. I just wanted to be clear :'(

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Glow text is what I was talking about. It was only an infraction?

And my new account wasn't even when I got banned for having an alt. Nor was it when I legitimately made an alt to troll people.

It was when I made my Gotenks hydra with mentosman

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That was before we had linked accounted as a thing for premium and mostly was used for people who were perma/temp banned.

Though don't quote me on that, since I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with that since the linked accounts thing became a reality.
Linked accounts is basically specifically for us for mafia/forum games purposes, as well as for people who have access to joint accounts like the Project M account.

Alts are still against the rules.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I have 6, basically all of which were for getting into heated arguments over stage lists or Metaknight back in 2010.

I don't think I've ever banned you. The only penalty you got banned for was being an alt when you first created the new account lol.

Everything else is minor spam, censor dodging, or trolling (1) for a total of 15 total infractions/warnings.

Edit: I did, however, infract you once during the Glowtext apocalypse.
Yes, I'm the best little boy in dgames! Well so far haha.

Your parents must be very proud.
:p I just never felt the urge to break the rules, even when I wanna troll people it's so non-obvious I've never gotten infracted for it, it's mostly for silly things I didn't think were against the rules per say.

Actually i think it's 2 infractions and 2 warnings, idk how to check prior infractions with the new smashboards anymore though.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That was before we had linked accounted as a thing for premium and mostly was used for people who were perma/temp banned.

Though don't quote me on that, since I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with that since the linked accounts thing became a reality.
Think of accounts like "-insert state here- PR" or "-insert game here- BR" like "Kentucky PR" or "Project: M BR".

That is what the linked accounts feature is for (that and hydras). Kinda dumb that people have to pay for that imo, but whatevs.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Also didn't a few people get banned or infracted for the "Never Forget" thing?

I've only gotten warnings for double posting (once) and then being a good ol' cancer dodger.

:186:

Chaco

Never Logs In
I feel like more than 1/2 of DGames has been a mod at some point...Maybe 3/4 is a stretch..

Chaco

Never Logs In
Tis true as well, but I meant on SWF primarily... Even on here half or more of us still have afaik.

Top Bottom