• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@July I'm in SF till Sunday... O_O at all the homeless ppl. saw some chic taking a piss in the middle of the street within an hour of me arriving. but yea i'm totally down to kick it, i'll pm you

guys, i just got a job

pretty ballin

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
"Whip so sick don't need no chain"

Just realized there might be a double entendre in that line

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
mine was more terrible

I think me and some friends were being hunted down for being pokemon trainers

it was scary as **** because then they got killed (I think) and I went into hiding. I was hiding in the girls bathroom, and I callled them and no answer.

that's all I remember. I was like **** #gotta catch em all.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i haven't finished or played a pokemon game since sapphire

go ahead and start throwing stones

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
since white.

yellow, gold, heart gold, white.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Blue/Yellow/Silver/Sapphire/Diamond

Silver is my last name so... there's that. Plus Lugia > Hobo bobobobo.

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@ #HBC | Acrostic #HBC | Acrostic Please tell me you're seeing the bull**** on Epicmafia right now regarding the AdSense crap, I really regret advocating that violation as people are just abusing it and giving me a goddamn headache. I can't even post music anymore.

I got reported for posting this video.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Blue/Yellow/Silver/Sapphire/Diamond

Silver is my last name so... there's that. Plus Lugia > Hobo bobobobo.
We are one and the same.

Except I also played Crystal. And the only gen 3 game I've played was actually Emerald. And I didn't play it until after Diamond and Black 1 and White 2. And then I also played Y.

(And LG and SS)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Was anyone else kind of freaked out by the Gold boxart? When it first came out, I saw Ho-oh as, like, this weird bird with a beak coming out of its...beak? Like how that alien from Alien has that little mouth that comes out of its big mouth? And it couldn't be unseen once I saw it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
as a child i was a blind old dog always bumping into things

i don't even know why i wanted these pokemon games maybe for the power of owning animals myself

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Was anyone else kind of freaked out by the Gold boxart? When it first came out, I saw Ho-oh as, like, this weird bird with a beak coming out of its...beak? Like how that alien from Alien has that little mouth that comes out of its big mouth? And it couldn't be unseen once I saw it.

i cant see it! but i do recall several things in my childhood that i saw incorrectly

there was one game where i thought the guys eyes were at the top of his head making him look beady eyed. then my cousin told me that was his hat and his eyes were actually lower down

Top Bottom