• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Ashemu

Smash Ace
wow nvm i foud it and im not reading 65 pages of this ****. probably for the better

Ashemu

Smash Ace
wow tbh i tuned out of your post around teh time u stopped using proper grammar and used caps lock and correct spellings and sht <_<

Ashemu

Smash Ace
also i wouldnt be surprised if there was no free will but as long as theres the illusion of it who cares (e: i dont mean this in a "we shouldnt talk about free will" way, more liek there are people ive seen get depressed over the belief that everything is predetermined which is just a waste imo)

tbh i would really like to meet somebody who was like, basically me but given different life circumstnaces, at least in a world where those first 3 paragraphs are correct

taht jim thing was cool

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
waht thread is this so i can actually troll. i dont want to have played all those training games for nothing

(note: i wont actually troll)
It got moved to the Moderator Thread and I think a lot of people are coming down on it and thinking the ban wasn't justified. Howl is still a pretty crappy person at the very least.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Wow after making that post last night a schizophrenic dude happens to run in our store today scaring the **** out of everyone. And I just happened to have been whistling eminem's monster at the time. I control the universe. Meeeee.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So two people, simultaneously manifesting the same part of the soul wave, placed in separate environments, with the exact same parameters, would end up in the exact same positions, given any amount of time.

Infinite monkey theorem...

I've read before about how technically if DNA determines one's nature then everything is predetermined because while nurture is a part, nurture is decided by other people who follow nature (and their nurture derived from more nature), but I do think the frequency thing is an interesting view on "We're all one" and for a lot of unscientific theories it would be a nigh perfect explanation. Fun to mull over.

That said

BarDulL

Town Vampire
v/la dismantling my computer and selling everything because the college/dorms i'm moving to will not have ethernet ports (wifi only which blows loads) and I don't need a gaming desktop as a distraction anyway while incurring a **** ton of debt.

so yeah if someone can take over my spot in that diplo game that would be swell LOL

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
v/la dismantling my computer and selling everything because the college/dorms i'm moving to will not have ethernet ports (wifi only which blows loads) and I don't need a gaming desktop as a distraction anyway while incurring a **** ton of debt. so yeah if someone can take over my spot in that diplo game that would be swell LOL
I've touched upon this topic before. I don't believe that people can remove set behavior patterns or coping mechanisms with no repercussion. This is not denying the fact that people can go cold turkey, however they often find alternative coping mechanisms that aren't much better or they go through some type of emotional **** storm trying to fight off the impulse. With the pocket of time absent from gaming, what will you replace the void with? A job won't materialize out of nowhere because you need it and cash won't magically spew from the remains of your dismantled computer. Objectively you would go from being in debt with a nice computer to still being in debt with a less superior piece of hardware. If I've jumped the gun let me know. Also I owe you a long response.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
@ #HBC | Acrostic #HBC | Acrostic We're epicmafia friends now. Just like old times.
This is the equivalent to a Social Link moment. Except instead of going up, we went right back to Level 1.

Epicmafia friendships, arguably one of the least substantive of all modern era friendships.

I love you soup.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I've touched upon this topic before. I don't believe that people can remove set behavior patterns or coping mechanisms with no repercussion. This is not denying the fact that people can go cold turkey, however they often find alternative coping mechanisms that aren't much better or they go through some type of emotional **** storm trying to fight off the impulse. With the pocket of time absent from gaming, what will you replace the void with? A job won't materialize out of nowhere because you need it and cash won't magically spew from the remains of your dismantled computer. Objectively you would go from being in debt with a nice computer to still being in debt with a less superior piece of hardware. If I've jumped the gun let me know. Also I owe you a long response.
I've seen it done. And I've done it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Acro I am the ultimate cold turkey warrior LOL. I don't have an addictive personality and I like to challenge myself with big lifestyle changes when I'm in the mood.

And come on now I wouldn't be dismantling it if I hadn't sold a majority of the parts yet bby

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
bardull and rake you guys should play the upick mafia with us yea

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Is the activity level gonna be worth joining for ?
The majority of players will be from Dgames. Only 2 will be from disco room. So most likely. Probably.

plus it'll be a upick! :D

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@J

I think you'll be disappointed with Watch_Dogs. I've already got an early copy and it's just really disappointing overall. It's like a 6/10 GTA Clone with poor optimization, broken physics, a convoluted plot and characters, and a press x to hack gimmick that gets tiresome after the fourth or fifth time of using it. The graphics are not nearly as good on previous demos which is so dissapointing. It tends to get really repetitive too and there's a lot of side stuff to do but it just gets old quick. It's definitely not terrible but by all means I wouldn't consider it a good game. You're allowed to have your own opinion and I hope you have fun with it however.

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@J

I think you'll be disappointed with Watch_Dogs. I've already got an early copy and it's just really disappointing overall. It's like a 6/10 GTA Clone with poor optimization, broken physics, a convoluted plot and characters, and a press x to hack gimmick that gets tiresome after the fourth or fifth time of using it. The graphics are not nearly as good on previous demos which is so dissapointing. It tends to get really repetitive too and there's a lot of side stuff to do but it just gets old quick. It's definitely not terrible but by all means I wouldn't consider it a good game. You're allowed to have your own opinion and I hope you have fun with it however.
I can believe it.

also,
dis-appoint is like dis-able, dis-honest, etc. I know this mostly b/c I had a girlfriend who nagged me about it >_>

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J

Haha man, I totally understand and empathize with you. And dude, cheer up, everyone has an opinion on things. :) I mean I am just really excited to have a new game to play for my Xbone. Wolfenstein is really gruesome and graphic which is fun for a bit, but can get nauseating. (plus I'm not big into FPS games) This game, to me, is more like GTA:V and Assasin's Creed had a love child and this is the product. This game is mainly my occupation right now because....well I have nothing to do since I am quitting my job soon and moving to be poolside all summer long. The game I am truly looking forward to is Murdered: Soul Suspect, that i more my genre.

Then again, I really don't have a lot of negative opinions on games haha. The only latest games I've disliked were Theif, Adventure Time: ETDBIDK, and NBA:Live which all have a copious amounts of reasons to dislike them.

Top Bottom