• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Three. Also this is a good opportunity for people to link up their hydra + alt accounts. You can still access the linked accounts after premium expires.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
it's also time to have every dgames member make hydras with other dgames just in case just to have it linked for that one destined day

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Totally forgot pranking was even a thing, and I've been Premium since the inception of it.

I did it once or twice, but then just forgot about it.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fine!

Me, Dark Horse, Gheb, July, Fandangox, Macman, Orboknown, and Hando will make our own Premium!
With blackjack, and hookers!
In fact, forget the Premium and the blackjack!

Ahh forget the whole thing...

Last edited:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I feel obligated to play mafia since I was gifted premium but... I don't really want to.

I believe I'm betraying this benevolent benefactor.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I would rather take the opportunity to chill with you than someone else. Legitimately, if it has a roof, we'll be fine. My crew is estimated 9 right now, I think. I can get a more definite number today. I am almost certain it will be smaller than that. You met one of my guys at APEX. Likely, our big issue is going to be that we need to book 2 hotel rooms and I would like to avoid that.
Alright, I'll see what I can do for you. Will need to arrange things with family first, so no promises. If I can't host you, then I can still help set you up with someone else. I'll contact you with more information later.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'll dig through Skype history and try to find it. I also need to find Murderbush's password D:

And Magic Bounce.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I looked in the history but couldn't find it. Might be because it was before I switched PCs but I doubt it tbh. If all three of you don't remember I'll just ask Marc or ZV.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I would like one of those phantom characters in my posts, but the lack of confirmed jigglypuffs in smash 4 is quite limiting.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
But still Ike is a ****ing awful vet.
Suck it Gorf, Ike deserved the spot way more than Chrom does.

Also with all the Pokemon reveals, I wouldn't be TOO surprised if Jiggs doesn't come back. I mean, she's been in all 3, but.... she's getting less and less relevant every time.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'd still be pretty surprised if they left Jigglypuff out. That'd be like leaving out Captain Falcon, or Fox. Jiggs was added to the original smash because in Japan it was Jiggs, not Pikachu, who was the most popular pokemon. I can't imagine her popularity has deteriorated so much based solely on new gen pokes, because Pikachu's really hasn't.

Implying Nintendo cares about tier placement
I don't think that's what he meant.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Let's not act like a character from Awakening isn't still insanely likely.

Let's also not continue the delusion that Sakurai has any plans of dismantling the original 12 now that Yoshi is confirmed.

Top Bottom