• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Mum: Show me what your friends bought you.
Me: *pulls out akatsuki jacket*
You know what this is from right?
Mum: idk Jigglypuff?

<3

There's this P:M tourney coming up and my friends want our group to go in cosplay; each as one of our favorite characters. They got me the above (an entire Itachi outfit) and this:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhg!!!

You know now that I'm typing this I realize my mum's answer was quite logical. I used to be obsessed with Itachi when I was younger and my parents knew the name of the character at the time so I thought she might remember. I had told her about the tournament though and how we were going as one of our characters so I think that's why she answered with Jigglypuff haha.

Handorin

Smash Hero
This one was awesome indeed, never heard of rock sugar before!

Oh man I remembr hearing the original in tumblr way back and found it great, but was never able to find the original post again, gonna bookmark it.
They've got a whole album of their mashups. It's pretty good, especially if you know the songs they come from.

Fandangox

Smash Lord

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
anyone wanna co-mod with me next game I host

it'll be awesome I promise

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I am interested. Never hosted a game before so that would be some good experience.

Also your avatar is looking to the right, and mine to the left, its destined to happen.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
sweet

we'll talk about the setup later on skype (if you confirm that you won't play in it and all) :D

I'm like seven slots down btw so it'll be a while tho but it'll get here

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My *****, that sounds great, but lemme see if its gonna be raining. Might not even need the bridge if you've got some nice park benches.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Anyone in the Orlando area down to house me and my crew for CEO?
Hi.

I noticed that you requested you and your crew to be housed for CEO.

I'll like to see what I can do for you.

Questions: How many are in your crew?

Are you okay with being inside a house that's perpetually going through renovations (for example, a large part of it doesn't have carpet/tile)? Or would you rather see if I can hook you up with someone else?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
oh snap, did everyone on dgames get premium or something?

edit: oh looks like i got some too

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Hi.

I noticed that you requested you and your crew to be housed for CEO.

I'll like to see what I can do for you.

Questions: How many are in your crew?

Are you okay with being inside a house that's perpetually going through renovations (for example, a large part of it doesn't have carpet/tile)? Or would you rather see if I can hook you up with someone else?
I would rather take the opportunity to chill with you than someone else. Legitimately, if it has a roof, we'll be fine. My crew is estimated 9 right now, I think. I can get a more definite number today. I am almost certain it will be smaller than that. You met one of my guys at APEX. Likely, our big issue is going to be that we need to book 2 hotel rooms and I would like to avoid that.

Top Bottom