• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
When I read the title I thought it was talking about like throwing his boy, as in the term that black people use to describe their friends, some *****. Cuz like his friend should get some ***** or something. But yea when I saw the guys twerking I was like OHHHH BOY.
This is what I assumed it was too. Now that you've clarified it's not, I'm interested enough to click play.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
So calling a guy's asshole his "boy *****" is probably one of the least arousing things you could say.

Aside from that, really staccato flow, object of affection gettin' limber in the background, lyrics describing such, chorus is the song title chanted ad nauseum—pretty standard video.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
so, I'm watching this video

there is definitely some combination of points to be made here about gender, sexuality and a heteronormative society leading to the verbal feminization of a male-male sex act (being at least put forth publically by him) as a term this rapper finds arousal in, and I wonder if the video is what it seems on the surface or meant as a commentary on present-day rap/hiphop

but mostly i am impressed and somewhat mesmerized by the dexterity of some of these posteriors

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey guys.

So today you shall find out that Marshy somehow, lives near me. So bam. He came over and visited me! We went to have cheesesteak at the best cheesesteak place, Han Dynasty, and then ice cream!

Pictures:

Short Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQKP0CRXJUQ&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I looked at marshy and thought "ya know, this isn't what I expected marshy to look like." Then I heard him talk and was like "nvm, yeah, that's marshy alright."

Edit: yo Ran, **** you too

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
marshy so goddamn swag america just got more #based having you back man

yooo ran lost some weight too you look great

Last edited:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I don't know why this makes me so happy since it's not like dGamers don't meet up at various cons and ****, but this feels important for some reason.

And Ran, you're definitely looking svelte, dude.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
They look fine to me.

Also, I just got around to watching that video, and I guess this should be obvious, but like... Marshy is SO Marshy and Ran is SO Ran it's hilarious. Ran goin' all Curious George 20 questions and Marshy just like "you're wastin' my time with some of these questions I think we should just hardbody this camera but I'll indulge you 'cause you asked nicely #SupTom."

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Did anyone see that video of the openly gay football player getting drafted into the NFL? By the end when he starts making out with/eating the cake off his boyfriend's face I'm sure he could have been just as easily casted for a gay snuff film, like c'mon we didn't need to see all that we get it the guy is gay and he's happy he made it into the NFL just cuz the cameras are rolling doesn't mean the whole world has to watch everything on it -.-

And before anything, yes Circus, I DO think it'd be too much if it were a straight couple, but I don't think it'd be shown if it were a straight couple for the mere fact that it wouldn't be as much of an interesting thing to see.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think that if it were a straight couple you'd likely have thought of it as sweet (though now you are likely under the bias that you wouldn't have). Random PDA generally is pretty lame to me, but when it's in the moment of happiness/celebration it comes off as sweet.

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Did anyone see that video of the openly gay football player getting drafted into the NFL? By the end when he starts making out with/eating the cake off his boyfriend's face I'm sure he could have been just as easily casted for a gay snuff film, like c'mon we didn't need to see all that we get it the guy is gay and he's happy he made it into the NFL just cuz the cameras are rolling doesn't mean the whole world has to watch everything on it -.-

And before anything, yes Circus, I DO think it'd be too much if it were a straight couple, but I don't think it'd be shown if it were a straight couple for the mere fact that it wouldn't be as much of an interesting thing to see.
i dunno brah. i thought it was fine. i cant recall specific instances but i know ive seen couples kiss in celebration of various **** in the media and the manner in which it was portrayed here seems consistent with the way that straight couples get highlighted

they show draft day phone calls all the time even on ****** late durin it so i cant say i agree with you that it wouldntve been shown had the dude been straight. i can agree with you that it was HIGHLIGHTED due to historic reasons

EDIT btw im glad yall liked the video. first person to call me marshigio gets banned tho

#HBC | Gorf

As I said. The first segment was fine, it's somebody's reaction to being drafted into the god damn NFL. The whole ****ing cake thing was when I was like c'mon.

Like really ESPN? Couldn't have just left it at the draft reaction? You HAAAAAAAAAAAAAD to publicize how okay you guys are that this guy's gay by airing THIS part?

Does watching two men kiss make me feel weird? Sure, but not in a way that makes me unaccepting of it, just in a "why am I watching this" sort of way.

edit

Reading back I can see why this:

was taken as me being uncomfortable with the reaction as a whole. This post was specifically about the video displayed, not the initial reaction.

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The way you described it first, I was sort of grossed out. After watching it I think you're overreacting.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yeah it's pretty quick man.
i dunno brah. i thought it was fine. i cant recall specific instances but i know ive seen couples kiss in celebration of various **** in the media and the manner in which it was portrayed here seems consistent with the way that straight couples get highlighted

they show draft day phone calls all the time even on *****s late durin it so i cant say i agree with you that it wouldntve been shown had the dude been straight. i can agree with you that it was HIGHLIGHTED due to historic reasons

EDIT btw im glad yall liked the video. first person to call me marshigio gets banned tho
I've been calling you that for years xD.

#HBC | Gorf

The way you described it first, I was sort of grossed out. After watching it I think you're overreacting.
I mean in the ESPN aired video it's drawn out on but the *** that posted that video I guess thought he was funny n was just rewinding it n playing it n ****.

edit who knows maybe I'm just a terrible person

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

Smoking marijuana

The first time I got caught by my parents smoking was when I was high on spice, n my reaction to it was replacing out of the game I was currently in and, while still madly stoned, mentioning that I was caught smoking some weed, and I think it was marshy or zv that had modedited the post to say that i was TOASTING some WALRUS, and after that it just stuck lol. talking about smoking weed is against forum policy so toasting walrus is the coined term.

btw inb4 this gets edited

Top Bottom