• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Kantrip

Kantplay
if youre looking to start a relationship, trying to lean in for a kiss on someone who sees you only as a friend, with a bunch of other people around, isn't the best idea

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I mean you are confused about what she is thinking. You can't read her mind, so you have to get that dialogue in the open. So you have to start the convo. Or ask her about dating or her last bf.

Hints aren't working. Time for the next step. Bust out them balls.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hahaha kantrip we should party sometime

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
if youre looking to start a relationship, trying to lean in for a kiss on someone who sees you only as a friend, with a bunch of other people around, isn't the best idea
Oh, that's what we are talking about.

Relationship starting.

Welp.

Blatantly coming onto someone you find attractive though is like a different story (with me at least).

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Speaking of relationships, how do I get closer to this girl I've been talking with for some time? We share a couple hobbies and had mutual friends and we get along well but I feel she sees me purely as "that friend I do such-and-such with" and I'd be surprised if the notion of dating had ever crossed her mind. I've given a couple hints, a few gifts, and hung out without our other friends. Honestly I wish there was a legit guide for this kind of stuff. I thought about it a lot and I do want more between us. After seeing what it's like to date my other options, I really think she's the best choice. Our relationship is nearly maxed but she seriously is ignorant to the concept of us being boyfriend/girlfriend. And if I could court the mermaid in the last game I have no idea why I'm struggling so much this time...

Plz help
**** her right in the *****

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Speaking of relationships, how do I get closer to this girl I've been talking with for some time? We share a couple hobbies and had mutual friends and we get along well but I feel she sees me purely as "that friend I do such-and-such with" and I'd be surprised if the notion of dating had ever crossed her mind. I've given a couple hints, a few gifts, and hung out without our other friends. Honestly I wish there was a legit guide for this kind of stuff. I thought about it a lot and I do want more between us. After seeing what it's like to date my other options, I really think she's the best choice. Our relationship is nearly maxed but she seriously is ignorant to the concept of us being boyfriend/girlfriend. And if I could court the mermaid in the last game I have no idea why I'm struggling so much this time...

Plz help
Just lay down the pipe man. If she's bout it she's bout it bruh, ain't nothin to it. If she's a legit homie then if it's no big deal don't sweat it. If it is a big deal I'd say start being more direct about it, but not like pedal to the metal. If she ain't much to lose though... ****in rev your engines and take her for a ride. It don't sound like that doe

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Plz help
here you go friend

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Attention Marshy

Mushishi season2 started airing, and episode1 is online. Unfortunately I'm not big into streaming anime so I can't give you a link but the name of the second season is "mushishi zoku shou". Enjoy~

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
S2 just take her out on a date. Just a legit date, where you get a little dressed up and go to dinner. Call it a date when you invite her.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
Hi ^_^ i watn to replace ~Masquerain~ in Rake.'s maifa game "canadinafia", howvever he has not been online since wednesday, is there a co-mod i can contact to hook me up with a role pm?

#HBC | Gorf

Random question.

Is it wierd to date someone 4-5 years younger than yourself?
Depends. If you're 19 yes stay dafuq away. If you're like 26+ I'd say nah but honestly that's cuz actually dating a chick isn't worth it if she's young. Young ******* are good to look at and good to bone. That's about it.

girlfriend of sixteen months is away in france right now for three

and thanks bro : )
Dude bone as many chicks as you can before she comes back, that way you'll be a sexual deviant in bed and she'll be like "how'd you get so good?" and you'll be like "ya know what they say practice makes perfect so I was ****ing a ****load of ******* for practice while you were in France eating croissants and escargot."

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Depends. If you're 19 yes stay dafuq away. If you're like 26+ I'd say nah but honestly that's cuz actually dating a chick isn't worth it if she's young. Young *****es are good to look at and good to bone. That's about it.

Dude bone as many chicks as you can before she comes back, that way you'll be a sexual deviant in bed and she'll be like "how'd you get so good?" and you'll be like "ya know what they say practice makes perfect so I was ****ing a ****load of *****es for practice while you were in France eating croissants and escargot."
pretty much how i felt reading this post

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
V/LA today. Going to Harrisburg for advocacy day until 5:00pm.

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

Ayy Kantrip if you were coming onto a chick and you've been going out with the France chick for a year plus does that mean you're a player?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru

Plz help
ask her on a date.

Not out to do something, not hang out with friends. A date.
No movies, plan something fun and outdoorsy, she's already used to your oddities meaning now you have to turn those odd things about you into attractors

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
As well, I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 23/24, age isnt' such a big thing.
Although i will say ryu, 18 is a hard age to date imho because young chicks have no idea what they want and moreso how they plan to balance a relationship with all their other life stuff.

I personally wont date below 20 just because i dont need teen drama, which intentionally or not, is what teenage girls end up causing

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
lol greninja for new smash

wait until washedlaundry hears this

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
As well, I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 23/24, age isnt' such a big thing. Although i will say ryu, 18 is a hard age to date imho because young chicks have no idea what they want and moreso how they plan to balance a relationship with all their other life stuff. I personally wont date below 20 just because i dont need teen drama, which intentionally or not, is what teenage girls end up causing
Lol. I don't even knew where to begin.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ayy Kantrip if you were coming onto a chick and you've been going out with the France chick for a year plus does that mean you're a player?
it would

the coming onto a chick story was a flashback though, and the chick is my current gf

Kantrip

Kantplay
As well, I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 23/24, age isnt' such a big thing.
Although i will say ryu, 18 is a hard age to date imho because young chicks have no idea what they want and moreso how they plan to balance a relationship with all their other life stuff.

I personally wont date below 20 just because i dont need teen drama, which intentionally or not, is what teenage girls end up causing
pfft yeah cuz 19 year olds are drama mines and 20 year olds are sophisticated adults

mmm arbitrary standards

Top Bottom