• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Handorin

Smash Hero
I almost didn't read that tiny print on my phone. Glad I did. Good job based marshy.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@ Circus Circus

I don't understand the appeal behind the Hunger Games movies. They just come across as being either dry or completely ludicrous with no middle ground and as a moderate conservative, the middle ground is what I like to call entertainment. In order to not make this seem like a rhetorical statement aimed at no one, I will cleverly rephrase this into a discussion question. Do you (who is this even addressing) understand the appeal behind the Hunger Games movies?
Catniss a is hot as holy **** that's the appeal.

Oh and #TYBG

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
#TYBG

Proof I'm a moron:

-I initially thought that this was serious.
-I continued to think that this was serious.
-I continued to think this was serious even after reading the minecraft part.
-After reading the post, I was planning on making a post commenting on how it was unbalanced and prone to major activity issues.

*Sob* gonna kill myself now
Hey, I'd still take tips on balance and activity. This is not so far removed from several games I'd actually run.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no they call him "C Mo" it says it right there gheb geez

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@ Circus Circus

I don't understand the appeal behind the Hunger Games movies. They just come across as being either dry or completely ludicrous with no middle ground and as a moderate conservative, the middle ground is what I like to call entertainment. In order to not make this seem like a rhetorical statement aimed at no one, I will cleverly rephrase this into a discussion question. Do you (who is this even addressing) understand the appeal behind the Hunger Games movies?
Not sure what to make of this. Feel like I'm looking at one of those can-you-see-the-sail-boat? things.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thread is live:

Flavorless Mafia.

I will be busy tonight and tomorrow. Text me with any quick concerns or pm me. (215 251 2190) Got a project to do and work.

Otherwise thread is in pre-game, pm's will be sent over the weekend.

GET HYPE

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Random question.

Is it wierd to date someone 4-5 years younger than yourself?
x = y/2 + 7

where y = your age
and x = the minimum age acceptable for you to date

if x is equal to or greater than y, you're probably too young to date in the first place

*cough* dark horse

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
well i think it depends like

my dad is 45 and his girlfriend is 40
my brother is 23 and he's dating someone who is 18

i'd say the limit would only be relevant in that scope would be like a 13 year old dating an 18 year old, that's just weird

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's not weird at all. I would date someone 18+.

and I'm 24

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm 23 she is 18.
perfectly fine man age doesn't matter unless you make it out to matter, i mean know your limit of course

i'd say if the gap is 5+, but only in between 14-21 any lower is illegal

i think around 20 it'd be pretty okay for you to date someone who is 26, 27 even

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I get that all the time. Also, I don't get a baby face when I shave.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Brewyu says thanks for the advice.

But she told me she has a boyfriend already.

*sigh*

Oh well, another day. Gonna stay friends with her either way, she like Pokemon and her Favorite is Lucario, :).

#HBC | ѕoup

Brewyu says thanks for the advice.

But she told me she has a boyfriend already.

*sigh*

Oh well, another day. Gonna stay friends with her either way, she like Pokemon and her Favorite is Lucario, :).
i need a whole segment of life lessons from brewyu

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
They do. Unless you meet up occasionally. Otherwise it's just a dream that will never become reality.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So you have met? Oh ok. I guess it can suck less but still have suck in it when you aren't meeting physically.

or away as in 'too busy to respond by phone/internet'? That's the worst. Randomly calls you. And you are like "It's been months!"

Hang in there man

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Relationships are a pain, most the time. Can be rewarding in such an emotional sense though. NSA are fun for parties, but are empty.

Most the time, you just can't win completely. Long distance are destined to fail most of the time. Hopefully it works out though, Kanty!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Think of it in a positive light. Exercise or something so that you are at tip top shape for her when she gets back!!

I seriously mean it. This is the best time to do it. She won't notice it because she is busy in france. No 'ah you don't have to hun i wubb u!'. You just do it, and it'll get your mind off of 'missing her' for a bit and you will feel good. So instead of feeling all mopey about her 3 month stay in france, you'll instead have a goal to look forward to. 'I will do this by the time she gets back, it will not be wasted!'

Otherwise you'll have alot of extra time regardless so best use it positively and not negatively. You don't want to just game all day and get fatter and possibly turn her off you know! :3

Last edited:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Speaking of relationships, how do I get closer to this girl I've been talking with for some time? We share a couple hobbies and had mutual friends and we get along well but I feel she sees me purely as "that friend I do such-and-such with" and I'd be surprised if the notion of dating had ever crossed her mind. I've given a couple hints, a few gifts, and hung out without our other friends. Honestly I wish there was a legit guide for this kind of stuff. I thought about it a lot and I do want more between us. After seeing what it's like to date my other options, I really think she's the best choice. Our relationship is nearly maxed but she seriously is ignorant to the concept of us being boyfriend/girlfriend. And if I could court the mermaid in the last game I have no idea why I'm struggling so much this time...

Plz help

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If girls had a road-map to their mind, things would be so much easier.

So to put it into gamer terms, you feel your Persona social link with this girl is nearly maxed so you feel it may be time to take the next step and ask her out? I say ask her out and see what happens, you can still remain friends even if you do ask her out and she says no. I would say take the dive and go.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Are there any signs from her end that she may like you? How is she ignorant of the idea of you being bf/gf?

All I can draw from is experience. That girl that I almost courted? She always called me handsome and as I did better with losing weight, she noticed. Otherwise I don't know how else to get a girl's attention. I think the ball is in her court and you have to appeal to her.

Agree with taking the risk on asking her out, since you feel for her. Just do it right.

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
i was totally friendzoned before this relationship

so i did what any rational man would do

i got drunk at a party and started blatantly coming onto her

(seriously dont do that)

but it spurred me meeting up with her the next day and apologizing and telling her my feelings for her. we were worried about doing anything cuz didnt wanna ruin friendship, so we took things slow, and lo and behold it worked

friendzone is possible to get out of with honesty. sometimes honesty needs a kick start

Top Bottom