• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Such Mafia

Jdietz|Vinyl
Everyone is knowing about us.

We must be conquering dgames at this point.
If not, we will conquer dgames anyways.

Watch out, No Hetero.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Shoot-oots:

Ranmaru - Was damn good to see you again. Hope you enjoyed what you could get of the Fuzzy Peaches, and IRL mafia was a hell of a time. I said most of what I wanted to say on Skype already, so uhhh.... Good seeing you, hope to see you again next Apex or something! We'll have to play more UNO next time.

Ryker - Do you really need a shout-out? I talk to you all the time anyway. Enjoy your gift, and I'll enjoy the money I got from frauding you out in our Project M money match. You better get out of pools next time!

BSL - Mah duuuuuu. Blackshirtgrabass was great. I still find it hilarious that you ACTUALLY thought Ryker and I were both scum Game 1. Like, come on sir. Nidhogg was super fun too. RIP your fuzzy peaches, sucks that Trey ate them. :(

Frozenflame - Absolute pleasure to meet you for the first time, sir. The Pick-up Project M Doubles was super fun, and big ups to you for hosting the IRL mafia on Sunday, that was the most fun I've had in quite some time. Thanks also for the advice on my play, I really appreciate that.

TheYungKevinM - I wish I could see you every day dude, you always have me rolling. Tons of fun playing Project M and junk, I just wish you'd have played in one of the mafia games. I wanted to see if you lurked IRL <3. Try not to money match people drunk next time, hahaha.

Red Ryu - I've said most of my stuff for you already, but it was great to see you again. You've already had my comments regarding the money match. As for the IRL mafia, you honestly just need to learn to lie to people, haha. The difference between your Town and scum play was so obvious that I actually can't believe Ryker lynched you in LyLo. See you at the next tournament we go to, you'll probably beat me next time. D:

Sworddancer. - Was great to meet you as well! We didn't have that much time to hang out since you weren't staying in our room, but doubles and IRL mafia was super fun. Apologies again for scum-reading your behavioral habits, that was my bad. xD

Trey - ZzZzZZzzzzz......

Glyph - You're exactly as hilarious as I expected in person. Thanks for the badges, the laughs, and for bodying Ruy so hard in Game 1 of IRLmaf. Sorry Ryker threw it away Game 2. <3

Bardull - Didn't expect to see you there, but it was a pleasant surprise, and I really enjoyed having you in the IRLmaf game. Sorry for shooting you, but not really. <3 Hopefully our paths cross again someday.

I don't thiiiiiink I forgot anyone, but if I did, feel free to yell at me, and I'll deliver a shout-out quickly.
tbh, if you talk to me irl, I hate to lie to people. I really do, so I end up being guilty as **** to Gylph like I did.

irl mafia is super hard compared to forum mafia.

Though I gotta say to you personally, your the absolute best for helping me get a hotel room and playing smash and giving me advice for Brawl, mafia etc.

Brewyu here but still, I really do appreciate it here, you saved my ass Thursday for a room and you helped me so much on Sunday/Monday.

Thanks a lot and I hope to see ya again!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
soup, if you're not into Sky Ferreira, get into Sky Ferreira.

She's a total trainwreck of a human, but she's got at least, like 4 or 5 really good pop jams under her belt.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Also, your name is stupidly difficult to tag, someone please delete "Soup" with a capital s from existence.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

She's a total trainwreck of a human, but she's got at least, like 4 or 5 really good pop jams under her belt.
Sky Ferreira lent her vocals to a KPop song by G Dragon. "Black"

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

i've heard about her i don't know if i can conciously look at her album cover with her girl parts then again MC Ride's erect penis doesn't phase me at all

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
hate to be a disappointment but im still straight and i actually have a significant other

sorry circus, we can still watch disney movies in our pajamas and braid each others hair some day

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
So like do you guys like touch each other in your no no places or do you sit on separate couches while you watch TV with her parents?

Kantrip

Kantplay
hate to be a disappointment but im still straight and i actually have a significant other

sorry circus, we can still watch disney movies in our pajamas and braid each others hair some day
Word. This deserves doing regardless of race, gender, and sexual preferences.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
the last time I watched disney movies with the chick it led directly to sex.
So i can reasonably say that Disney films with a girl will get you laid 100% of the time

as an aside I'm loving this Oak avvy emmensly

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
the last time I watched disney movies with the chick it led directly to sex.
So i can reasonably say that Disney films with a girl will get you laid 100% of the time

as an aside I'm loving this Oak avvy emmensly
last time I watched a disney movie I didn't watch a disney movie if you know what i mean

that avy is stretched weirdly

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
On one hand I want to say "You definitely should have", on the other, nobody should attempt to steal Gaston's spotlight.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
..... Phone sex via pokemon connect thingy. Yeah. I mean wifi.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Sworddancer's uncertainty principle of mafia:

The more thread control a player has as town, the less accurate their reads. Conversely, the more accurate a player's reads, the less thread control they have.

Essentially, you can either have thread control or you can know who mafia is, not both. The more you have of one, you proportionally have less of the other.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Kary has a lot of thread control every game.

And asks a lot of questions too, so you may be right.
Activity does not necessarily equate to thread power. Thus Kary asking a lot of questions does not mean he ha thread power.

I think having thread power makes you rad less objectively, but that doesn't necessarily equate to worse reads.
The reasoning for my hypothesis is as follows:

The more time someone dedicates to observation, the more likely their reads will be correct. However, in that time they have used to make observation, they have sacrificed time to gain influence. The opposite of holds true as well.

Of course this can always be circumvented by a player who is willing to dedicate enough time to both be persuasive and gather information, but generally people don't have time/don't care enough for both, if even one at all.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Damn not ancient enough to have those feels of Tom giving a **** :(

@ #HBC | Dancer #HBC | Dancer as much as I understand what you're saying, I must respectfully disagree on the first paragraph. Looking objectively can lead to being more impartial and therefore more correct, and that's where the split lies imo. You can be observational or influential, but if you struggle to read correctly at all you will struggle. A strong influential reader < a strong observational reader I'll agree with, but a weak observational reader < a strong influential reader. It's tough to be objective AND influential, and I do feel like reading people is a skill that an be developed (yes there's hope rake ;) )

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you are more correct isn't it easier to lead because people will listen to you since you are good at getting reads?

Top Bottom