• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was awesome finally getting to meet all the dgamers who came to Apex, had a ton of fun hangin with you guys. And of course a special shoutout to my homies KevinM and Glyph whos swag I was lucky enough to experience once again. Thanks for letting me host those IRL mafia games bros, was hella fun watching you all play! =D

Good **** @ Ryker for tearin' it up in PM teams with me for the unlikeliest friendly dynasty of all time lol

Also let it be known by everyone that that Glyph is to only be refered to as GlyphMoney, not Glyph$ or any similar iteration involving a "$". Ryker, by virtue of landing more spoogebeams as ivysaur in all of our PM teams matches, has acquired all rights to the "$" due to his money shot mastery.

Let the record also show that Mr. Glyph has been provided alternative monikers such as Glyph¢ or Glyph€. Failure to comply with these instructions shall place the aforementioned party in contempt of Swag Court.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Disregard that I clearly redeemed myself by bringin that mind heat during irl mafia

Edit: I'M A TOWN POWER ROLE

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So my flight bumped me off because they overbooked the flight and I have to wait til way later to get back home.

So to say sorry they gave me a check for 1,300 dollars and free vouchers for food later.

I'm kinda dumbfounded this just happened.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ruy did I mention you owe me about $1300 for those badges?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I get half the share for helping you man the badge station while you went to take a shower

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ok sure just show me the badge I gave you and we're good to go Ran.

Where is the badge I gave you Ran.

Where is it.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So my flight bumped me off because they overbooked the flight and I have to wait til way later to get back home.

So to say sorry they gave me a check for 1,300 dollars and free vouchers for food later.

Holy ****.

Well, at least you're not broke now! O.O

More shoutouts to be had later.

Handorin

Smash Hero

When you travel, this is why you always volunteer to get bumped.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Shout outs

Dgames:

Frozen Flame: First of all, awesome meeting you for the first time. I had a great time playing melee with you, and appreciate that you hosted IRL mafia for us! I deff hope we do some dgames meet somewhere this summer or next summer (cuz we obv are coming to apex right? RIGHT?!?) I may also need to re-cap all that you told me because I only really got the gist of it, and would like it in text-form so I can re-read it, hehe. Also tips on how not to be nervous in an IRL setting. If I had more TIME to act I’d prolly maybe do better? Maybe. I dunno. Also let me know what you thought of my doc. :D Trying to un-rust.

Red_Ryu: Justin. JUSTIN IS YOUR NAME. I HUNG OUT WITH YOU BEFORE WITHOUT KNOWING YOUR NAME HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. RODRIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I found your reaction to my outburst in IRLmaf awesome. Also tough stuff during mylo/lylo. Talking about AtE, I wonder how much AtE we’d see from J if he was there. Would he get on his knees? He acts, right?

Sword.Dancer: STEPHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Good seeing you after all these… YEARS. Man. You have improved, and I have not. I need to get on that, and will try. In IRLmaf, I never had a problem with you read wise, I just could never really get a solid read on you. More like I was just leaving you there and focusing on others who I may have problems with at first. I only disliked your ‘defeatist’ attitude in the second game, but can understand why you would do that as I have done that before when I wasn’t even listened to. It is kind of hard to establish yourself as town when you mess up (You claiming me and Branden are town too early, and backpedaling), otherwise if you didn’t, and I didn’t mess up, I would think we’d have a better chance at finding scum (who were both quiet haha).

Bardull: BARDULLLLLLLLLLLLLL. GREAT SEEING YOU MANNNNNNN. I totally understand the reason for you going on break, as I had to do the same. School, working out, re-defining myself and how I structure my life and time, etc. But you should come back whenever you feel you have that extra time. Also loved how you read me right and was like “Yeah, I knew you were town bro.” I appreciate that.

BSL: YOOOOOOOOOOO. I keep misreading you. Sorry for latching on to you all the time. Liked your play in the second game while I was dead. Otherwise I still don’t know how to find scum you so I’m throwing stuff out there.

Raziek: Yoo it was good to see you again man! Nothing much else to say (as I didn’t play you much in smash) but that I don’t know how to read you yet. I am trying to figure out how to play irlmafia while wondering “how do they just keep talking.” :p Also good play in the last game.

KevinM: The old twin brother of Mevin K, who sleeps soundly in the crevice with only a sheet thin blanket that was mine. We didn’t get to play melee but maybe another time. Just let me know what big tournies you’ll go to and maybe I’ll see ya there. I might go to Rom, cuz I wanna get back into smash. This is also the first time I realized I was the only person with BLACK hair in the dgames room. WTf.

Ryker: Good to see you again man. I liked that you were able to see some town in me, and I can understand how I went down in that game for shoddy play. Dang it glyph.

Glyph: Dang it glyph. GOOD SEEING YA BRO. Glad to see that we are good to go for sharing of the $1300 profits. xP I think your role in the second game was anti-town as in you were kinda making me seem scummy (I think) by asking me a question and just tunneling me. If I were to answer, I would obviously say no to the question. Your coin flip thing just confused me, not made me nervous. Of course, it seemed like I was saying nothing because I was saying I didn’t like the direction you were going with because I couldn’t tell if you were scum for it or just town trying to get the game going. Obviously discussion had been going yet you came back to me again and again with hard questions I’m like wtf. So maybe the term ‘anti-town’ didn’t come into mind at first but that was what I was trying to say.

Trey: It was good seeing ya man. WTF were we thinking when we were going to subway. It was a miracle to find Soroko to drive us to ANOTHER subway, and who also played smash. He was awesome and I will be re-connecting with him when I can.

Smith: SPONEN

Branden: It was fun playing Uno with you, I WON hahaha. Also, I should pay more attention to you in irlmafia. You should play a game of forum maf just cuz.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If you'll recall Ran I tried to push Raziek over you all day 2

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I noticed that. I had a hard time really going with that since I was still like SCUMMYGUYMCSCUMMERSCUM so I didn't want to just say oh hey I would agree but only because he was quiet and that's all I have.

I might take like a little tiny notebook and take notes I dunno

Also I wish I could say more about some of you guys I don't want to make it just MAFIA stuff but yeah. I had a great time otherwise and we should deff meet up again

either do a meet up at somebody's HOUSE or another game thing

how much do I gotta save for plane tickets

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I had trouble getting on board with you glyph because you wouldn't look me in the eyes. :c why don't you love me?

402_bong_tokez_Xx69xX

Banned via Warnings
yeah, you should check it out, it's good

By the way, I almost pissed myself laughing when I saw the anti-Adblock banner. That passive-aggressive emoticon and ellipsis. Crazy man, they're so desperate for new cheap hookers and coke that they're willing to guilt the **** out of their own (obviously impressionable) community for their money. Just wow, this is a new low.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
oh man I never get to be here when this guy is here
oh man here we go
oh man I can feel the blood pumping

Welcome to DGames! You'll find that the Newbie Games section is a great place to start if you've never played before, or you can jump right into a small or large game in the Signups thread if you're feeling bold.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
yeah, you should check it out, it's good

By the way, I almost pissed myself laughing when I saw the anti-Adblock banner. That passive-aggressive emoticon and ellipsis. Crazy man, they're so desperate for new cheap hookers and coke that they're willing to guilt the **** out of their own (obviously impressionable) community for their money. Just wow, this is a new low.
Literally every website does the same thing now

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wise words with a drunken master

"You guys should watch Breaking Bad" -Hungrybox

It's like I was at APEX now

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I didn't get sick this time luckily. Feel better Ryker.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I didn't get sick because I wasn't at apex.

Also, if anyone wants to hydra with me, that'll be cool.
I'll also appreciate it if you're willing to hydra and hope it will go alright.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
sorry vinyl. already committed. maybe in the summer.

Top Bottom