• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
how did you become a model?

are you still a model?

can I have your number?

are you interested? :smirk:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
What age did you lose your virginity?

Do girls go out of their way to hit on you?

Has a dude ever hit on you before?

Would you be freaked out if a guy hitted on you, or would you just take it as a complement?

What about if I hitted on you? Do you think we could still share a friendship knowing that I thought you were a total beefcake?

Do you think males can "just be friends" with a girl that they are attracted to, or does the simple fact that they are attracted to the female make it so that the friendship can't be genuine?

One of my good friends once told me that the friend zone does not actually exist. Rather, it's simply a "nice" way of a girl rejecting a guy that she doesn't have feelings for. Comment?

People tell me to just treat women like you would a male friend. While I can do this sometimes when our interest in something align, I find it other times hard because it's disingenuous. Like, I'm being asked to treat them one way which I just don't feel, if that makes sense. Advice?

Would you consider yourself one of the best mafia players on Dgames? If so, what factors do you believe seperate you from the rest?

How did you get so good?

What's your opinion on me as a player? What could I improve on?

What's your opinion on Soup as a player? J? Ryker? Ran? Swiss?

Who do you think is the best player on Dgames?

How did you discover mafia? What got you into it?

How many drinks can a Kuzi chuck before a Kuzi chucks up?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
kuz3333333333 :3

I have some questions;

which dgamers would you like to see hydra?
which dgamers would make for a cute couple?

how did you get into playing mafia?
what part of playing mafia do you enjoy most?
if you could change one thing you did in a mafia game what would it be?

why did you kill me in newbie 17 :( (breaking bad; fire and ice) ?

what's the best way to deal with:
a salty dgamer?
an overly amorous dgamer?
a drunk dgamer?
Swiss?
any one dgamer of your choice?

which dgamer would you most like to meet and why?

what piece of mafia advice would you like to give to:
townies?
scummers?
newbies?
me?

please tell me about some bands/musicians that you like, and what it is you like about them. if possible make particular reference to songs and or albums.?

is it more important to be right, or to get along with other people?
what is love?

your favourite pokemon?
why are you so damn cool?
your favourite dessert?

thankyou! :D

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Why weren't you at Apex!? We could have finally met! Long Island is just too far away from Staten Island.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
if you had to play spin the bottle with 5 dgamers who would they be and why?

how often do you wear lipstick?

if you had to have sex with a pokemon which one would it be and why?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Kuz -

1. You have an urge for crumpets that hasn't been satiated for 5 years. A bowl of crumpets finds its way to your door step. Are you patient enough in your approach and subsequent preparation of said crumpets, or do you swallow them at first sight like the manly man you postulate yourself to be?

2. Who is the finest woman in all the land?

3. Europe or Asia?

4. London or France?

5. Sriracha Y/N?

6. What's your opinion on politics? Do you side with any particular political party?

7. What's your philosophical approach to life and its many trials?

8. Favorite ice cream?

9. Crushes or Bolds?

10. Bubbly bottoms or voluptuous breasts?

11. Do you even smash bros?

12. Whatever happened to Gorf?

13. Do you have religious ideals? If yes, what are they? If not, why (feel free to elaborate on agnosticism or atheism)?

14. On a manly scale from queasy little ******* to Captain Falcon, where do you think you stand in the world of men?

15. Favorite video game?

16. Favorite hobby?

17. Does superiority or inferiority objectively exist, or is it entirely relative?

18. When are we just going to ****?

19. Do you think I tried too hard with my first question?

20. If you answered yes to the last question, cockadoodledoo motha****a.

21. Where's Waldo?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
do you rep the ***** mob? task force?

are you interested in ever attending a lil b concert?

most profound things lil b has said and/or **** that resonates with you to your core

the other day i was talking to a friend and told him that i dont believe a rapper always has to rhyme to be effective. for example i find lil b saying something like "the hood is a lie/you better wake up before youre dead or surprised" in the middle of a line more impressive and meaningful than the hundreds of internal rhymes that raekwon or jay z can consistently throw out there. but the mentality around hip hop is elitist as all **** and structure is stressed on all levels which is a shame. it breeds unoriginal work and a closedminded reception to ****** tryna do **** differently. sun ras innovations with jazz parallels lil bs innovations one of which is people writing them off after hearing a handful of songs cuz it doesnt follow that model listeners expect when listening. instead they take a sledgehammer to the framework. thoughts on **** like this?

thoughts on rap in general

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i just showed zozo a song by him and he was like "damn lil b goes in" and now ima show him a bunch of songs i dunno if you want me to forward em to you too

most people just hear wonton soup or ellen degeneres and/or see the memes and write him off as a joke despite having real material

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
i just showed zozo a song by him and he was like "damn lil b goes in" and now ima show him a bunch of songs i dunno if you want me to forward em to you too

most people just hear wonton soup or ellen degeneres and/or see the memes and write him off as a joke despite having real material

Pretty much

Also that classical album was actually pretty good

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Aliens invade Earth. You have to show them one album to prove that humanity is capable of amazing things. Which Lil B album/mixtape do you pick?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i liked his classical album too. i was impressed to see an artist produce something out of his preferred genre be so good

top 5 lil b mixtape/album covers?

thoughts on lil b hardbodying yelawolf meek mill mac miller and kendrick lamar to the point that their verses arent even worth listening to in comparison to his cuz his blows all of theirs outta the water? and yet theyre considered some of the best current rappers?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
What would be an ideal world for you?
What would be an ideal life for you?
What do you hope to accomplish in life?
At what age do you feel you became cool and why did it happen?
Have or Do you play melee competitively? What about 64 do you like more than melee or what about melee do you like less than 64?
What are your top 5 favorite movies? Cartoons? Video games?
What (if any) is your greatest fear?

Ignore anything that has been asked already.

Ever seen anything that you shouldn't have? What was it and what did you do?

What's your awkward moment?

Name five Dgames that you'll like to hang out with.

Do you believe in free will?

Assign each Dgamer to one of the TMNT, and another to April O'Neil! =D

If you could have one power that wouldn't really qualify as a super power, what would it be and why?

Can you go into more detail about why Soup was scummy in Hardbody mafia? Specifically this:

Soup is hella scummy, regardless of his mixup with who Sword was addressing. Though I do think he genuinely made an error, I don't like the way he pushed his side. The tone forceful and too strong to merit the information he had on Sword, even if his reasoning was correct. I also don't like that his vote has not landed anywhere after the RVS push on J. He's kind of refrained from pushing scum after his merit for Sword dropped, and has mostly resorted to giving up town-picks. I think he feels unsure of where he wants to currently push. I also dislike his dismissive nature of Bardull's post which I actually thought was quite logical coming from someone like Bardull who is constantly chirped for not producing adequate content. 179 in particular set off red flags.
What was scummy about his tone? Is it really scummy if someone isn't pushing someone?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What song represents me in your opinion?

How many of my questions does it take for you to get annoyed me?

WHAT ABOUT MY WORDING IS LIKE... OUCH TO YOU MANG WTF

Do I talk too much?

Are you a liar, or an honest person?

What's your opinion of the 'ok i'm gonna wait till d2 to post' method of playing games? How does this help you find mafia? Is this a risky method, cuz of needing to be read?

Tell me ONE thing I should improve on my mafia game.

When (like what game) did you NOTICE that you got as good as you did? Did you get good fast, or did it happen in increments/notches?

How far do you think I have gone, and what's the next level for me?

What's your favorite song to share with a fellow lover-mason. (Zen already knows mine)

What's your favorite role? (Town and then Mafia)

Why the hell do you ask me if you can vote me and then vote me you just leave me with no choice man thats like no fair... wait...

IS IT CUZ OF MY WORDING????

;-;

Can you forgive me for always scumreading you? (I acknowledge I can't read you yet)

How do you read players that are around your level?

How can I read a player around your level, being at my level? Or is it that I just can't and I just have to pick randomly? (But not say a thing shhhh)

Favorite Rihanna song?

Do you think that if I visited some random place that sees your posts on the internet, that those people would think I'm you and that you are me?

Give me a song you KNOW I would love at first hearing

favorite sport?

you seem to be a busy guy. How's life?

What kinda man would you rather be? Go with the flow man, or uh... make the flow man. (Something like have to go clubbin or just be on the beach drinking all those lemonades and that ice cream and the sandwiches your lady brings you upon the snap of your fingers)

When the hell will we hang out

J dilla? Yes or No?

Favorite word?

What do you think of the highway?

I assume you play smash. What's the weirdest sleeping arrangement you have endured for smash?

What do people think is unique about you?

Do you like to look at your own posts and then go "**** yeah I'm good" but not for being good just cuz you like how your post looks and stuff

Do you like the outdoors?

Is it possible to get worse at Mafia? Smash?

What's your thought on life? How does one improve in life? How does one maintain that level of... SKILL at life? Give three examples in these categories: Medicore, average, swag

What element do you align with?

What's your favorite color?

What do you find funny about me?

What do you dislike about me?

What do you like about me?

What are the EXACT thoughts that come to your mind when I do something that just GETS ON YOUR NERVES man

What is ecstasy in your opinion, not the drug.

Who are your role models?

We’re in a hydra. What do you say to pretend like you’re me?

Who’s your second half on dgames and why.

Pair people on dgames just cuz lulz.

Azelia Banks? Y/N?

Go to Apex next time? You’ll have a blast.

Do you consider your self to be a good guy? (To friends family and loved ones) Explain what you
think of yourself. Spill it out boi.

Do you find me funny? If you do, go ahead and quote posts you thought were funny from me. I grin whenever someone laughs at me.

What do you think of my personality?

How do you stay fit, what do you do, and what keeps you consistent with it?

Are you lazy?

Describe your crib. Mess, etc whatever. How you take care of yourself and your apartment and what kind of roommate you are.

What do you consider to be your most unique and best traits of yourself?

What trait do you wish you had?

What person on Dgames do you wish to be like and why?

Night Owl or Early Bird?

Super Heroe or Villain?

Do you watch Heroes?

Top 5 (or 10 if you want) tv shows and why

Give me your top 10 videogames of all time (up to this very point or at least the very point that
you are starting to read this question and go ‘ok time to answer this question’) and describe why.

Top 10 songs of all time for you. If you can’t choose just make some sort of playlist and link it.

What kind of woman (or man, I won’t judge) do you want and just squeeeeeeee for? Go nuts.

Invader Zim?

For some reason J and Nabe almost fell off a cliff and you have them both in each hand. You can only pull one up. Who do you choose and why? Also state your apology to the one you let go, and include some sort of sad gif/emotocon to show the emotion you’d have for them, if any.

Now once you answer, explain what kind of life the both of you choose to have together, now that you might have fallen in love. (Because one of them would be like “Aww, thank you for saving me!” and you’d say “You’re welcome hun” <3)

DatHydra

Seikend|th3kuzinator
How are you so irresistibly attractive that even Rockin would consider cheating on EE's muscles for you?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
- Who is your celebrity lookalike?
- How would you go about entertaining a bunch of strangers who visited your state?
- Have you had any supernatural experiences?
- Do you believe in aliens?
^Can you answer these? Also:

- What did you think of Amnesia?

Top Bottom