• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
(I **** on the first date)
I read that as s--t, at first. It was ****ing weird. But erotic.

Never had but I love spicy things so I’ll get on it
****s EE-approved, healthy, spicy, delicious

never thought it possible but I found some new reasons to like Kuzi. we gotta get ****ed up some day, son

btw you missed this one doe

Make a joke about Rockin.

also you didn't miss this I just didn't think of a sufficiently funny alliteration until now

Write a flash fiction about Jupiter's Biceps vs Ku Klux Kuzi

Handorin

Smash Hero
Good read.
I just gotta know why 6th graders are having sex in a classroom. Haha. I can hardly believe that.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If you could have one power that wouldn't really qualify as a super power, what would it be and why?

Ability to rewind time immediately after you discover a better one-liner you could have said in any situation. Like damn.
Wow. I might steal this answer. Amazing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wasn't honestly going to post but I'm utterly confused due to the sheer mass of compliments(maybe?)and just also the jabs too.

Eh, kuzi's kuzi I guess.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Akira has such a nice _____ but I have to put her on mute as with most pron stars as their ingenuine moaning and dirty talk turns me off. Now katsuni she knows how to perform.

Brb.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm choosing the next interviewee from now on as democracy is quite inefficient. I choose BSL.

Questions for BSL have begun.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Why don't you play anymore?

If you could have one super power what would it be?

If you could have one not so super power what would it be?

Who's your favorite super hero? Your favorite super villain?

Why don't you have a Southern accent? I was quite disappointed to hear your "regular" voice on Skype. =(

What do you want to do in life? Do you really want to be an astronomer?

What got you into astronomy?

What absolutely fascinates you about space? Like, something that you just find absolutely amazing?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Top 10 favorite fictional characters.

Top 10 favorite shows, anime or live action.

Top 10 video games.

If you could hang out with 5 Dgamers that you haven't already met in irl who would they be?

If you could invent one law the entire world had to follow, what would it be?

You're granted 3 wishes, with no possible work around for more wishes, what do you wish for?

Most improved Dgamer?

If you had the choice to kill anyone and get away with it, would you? Why and why not?

Same question but replace kill with tickle.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw kuz thanks for the answers grateful as always to hear from ya. I'll keep the answers in my heart.

I really laughed at your response to one of my pon pon your wei questions.

and god the EE muscle thing got me. Touche.

also vote: Bsl

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Implying it wasn't a **** move to demand the interview.. hehe

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
hammah

Vote: BSL

What's a BSL?

What does it stand for?

I think you're pretty good at mafia and if you applied yourself you could be even better. I don't know if you have that ethic (believe me, I really don't anymore either) but just letting you know

I'll think of more things later like I usually do.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
That order seems to be flawed. My name isn't BSL, Gorf, Seph, Kary, Acrostic, Red Ruy, or Ranmaru.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't get it.

You apparently want to change the way the thread is run, for reasons not particularly well explained.
And when someone shows any kind of opposition to that idea, you accuse them of being a child?

If I didn't think you were being particularly rude and inconsiderate, I wouldn't have said anything. But I am offended that you seem to think you can just have your own way. And i'd have to guess you're not just joking around because now you're trying to treat me like ****.

If you really want to make a case for changing the way we run this thread, then by all means go ahead. But if you don't care what other people think, and just want to have things your own way, why the **** should anyone care what you think?

inb4 i'm wasting my breath

Top Bottom