• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Archive & MVPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Not counting games I didn't even play in/went inactive in:

Monster Island Mafia - Mafia
Getting Schooled Mafia - Cult
Scum Wars Mafia - Mafia
Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - Town
Nothing Special Mafia - Town
Unintended Consequences - Mafia
Pogeymafia - Town
Muppets - Scum
Dragonball Z - Town
~
Utrick'd2 - Town
Portal Mafia - Scum
Fire and Lightning - Scum
G3S - Scum
MathBlasters - Town
Gigabots - Indy
Ryker Mafia - Scum
G3S2 - Town
Pokemon Mafia - Indy

Is that all? I swear I played in more games.

Anyway, hydra games.

TMNT w/Ryker - Town
Higurashi w/Ryker - Town
FFT w/Swordy - Indy
Skies w/Swordy - Town
eeeeeeyup?

18 games
mafia 8
cult 1
indy 2
town 7

I swear I'm missing a lot. I get mafia A LOT more often.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Someone should make an excel spreadsheet divided by year that shows everyone who has been listed as MVP and whether they got it as scum or town along with total. Would be interesting.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll take up the project. Since I already have recorded all the faction wins, determining MvP will not be too too hard.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Before I forget again..

No MvP for Newbie Mafia 22 [Cave Story].

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have an update log of what needs to be done and I'll give it to Marshy the next time I run into him.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Behold! The preview clip of the pilot for Marshy and J's new odd couple sitcom. Working title is "Bleck and The Hammah."

EXT. STREETS OF OKINAWA - LATE AFTERNOON

Marshy struts down the street, like a boss, fumbling for a pair of keys. He heads for an apartment complex and bumps directly into J, who is too busy reading 50 Shades of Gray to see Marshy as he exits through the doorway. The two stagger backward, cartoonishly rub their eyes, and stare at each other in abject disbelief.

MARSHY
J? Is that you?

J
Marshy? What are you doing here?

MARSHY
Me? What are you doing here?

J
Well, I live here, silly. Moved here for school. Didn't you know?

MARSHY
But...I live here. Does that mean we're....​

Both men gulp exaggeratedly and turned toward the viewer.

BOTH
Neighbors?!​
What zany antics will these two whacky characters get into together? Will they be able to get along, or will the mean streets of Okinawa tear these two apart? The laughs! The drama! The on-screen and off-screen, will-they-won't-they sexual tension! It's gonna be wild season, folks! Tune in for Bleck and The Hammah, coming this fall.

This is now my head-canon.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Act I, Scene I - being alone

J
So.... what do you like to do for fun? (Nervously, stumbling on his own words)

MARSHY
i like to play read comics and play video games (In a very masculine black sounding voice)

J
(Ignoring the previous statement) OMG! Big brother is on tonight! We should totally watch it tonight! Have you been keeping up?

MARSHY
**** outta hear

The audience then continues to burst into laugther for 5 nonstop minutes, shaking the whole studio. The sound is so abrupt that it can be heard even from a 15 mile radius. The audience cackles even louder as time passes, which in turn causes an earthquake. The sounds of laughter become so strong that it awakens godzilla. Godzilla goes on a rampage to find the source of the laughter, and destroys nearly 1/3 of okinawa.​

J
Hahahaha...you're so funny!

MARSHY
**** outta hear

The sounds of laughter breaks the sound barrier. The studio begins to collapse on itself and the world has begun to shake. This causes all sorts of natural disasters around the world, wiping out almost all of the population. The remaning survivors now live in an apocalyptic world, and only recite this catastrophe as "the great bleckoning."​

never 4get

Kantrip

Kantplay
>mfw the sound barrier is named for being the speed of sound
>mfw sound is breaking the sound barrier
>mfw sound is faster than itself
>mfw the speed of sound = infinity

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
>mfw the sound barrier is named for being the speed of sound
>mfw sound is breaking the sound barrier
>mfw sound is faster than itself
>mfw the speed of sound = infinity
When people do the "mfw" thing without an accompanying face...

I don't get it.

Like, I have NO idea what I'm supposed to take from that.
It's like you knew.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Behold! The preview clip of the pilot for Marshy and J's new odd couple sitcom. Working title is "Bleck and The Hammah."

What zany antics will these two whacky characters get into together? Will they be able to get along, or will the mean streets of Okinawa tear these two apart? The laughs! The drama! The on-screen and off-screen, will-they-won't-they sexual tension! It's gonna be wild season, folks! Tune in for Bleck and The Hammah, coming this fall.

This is now my head-canon.
How did I miss this. My laughter really did just break the sound barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom