• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
Sethlon, when are you going to upload all those matches I know you recorded? I need to watch Pichu Grand Finals.

Zac, would you be down to play a game or two of mtg this wednesday?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yes, we can do that. You want to do standard or block? I need to have decks ready :S (oh and what type of deck/archtype you wanna play with)

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Mmmmm, I'm really digging our Wednesday night smashfests, but it seems like we need more setups :p

Ok, anyone up to play in Denton next Tuesday? 7:30 ish?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Whoops, thanks for reminding me. Its hard to find time where 1. Zac isn't playing league so I'm not butchering his latency, 2. I'm not busy, and 3. I remember lolz. Throwing them up now, should be good for viewing in a couple hours.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I am. T.T I like playing y'all. You're getting so much better. And that actually only applies to waterless fishy tai and kush since they're the only ones I played. But I am sure everyone else is getting better too. Can't wait to see how y'all defend Dallas next weekend.

:phone:

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
And that actually only applies to waterless fishy tai and kush since they're the only ones I played.
:phone:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ok, next week is going to be dedicated Smash week. I'm going to be playing every single day.

Denton players - Monday? Tuesday????

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I didnt know I had the team practice thing til the day before :S

We shall play some games tonight while we wait for FNM to start, assuming youre coming :p

Oh and if you have your DCI number bring that with you

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Is there anyone active or anyone who wants to be active again that actually lives nearly Fort Worth? Having to drive an hour to the nearest person to play smash is tiring and getting expensive. :(

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
@Denthorn ~ You far boi
@UTDZac ~ Don't play Melee. I can't beat you
@Tai ~ the brave told me you are better than us now :/ Come shame me.

Old school player (25 orbits) looking for some practice dummies for upcoming tournament.
Who isn't a baby/afraid of ganja/alcohol/cats and wants to play one of these week days after 7pm

I currently reside round abouts the Sam's Club on E Spring Creek parkway and K avenue

PM me

OwenMar

Smash Cadet
So, what kind of Smash are we talking here? Melee? Brawl? Project M? I haven't played very often since I left my friends in California, four years ago. I'm thinking I should attend an event, for old time's sake.

Edit:

Just read the title...MELEE. Duh...

KUSH.

Smash Apprentice
anyone who wants to play in plano i am available and can host, except wed cause i have work. I would like to get as much practice in before the tourney so yeah pm me
:bee:

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm pretty hyped about the tourney this weekend. Looks like we're getting a TON of out of city/state interest so I super encourage everyone in DFW to come out!

Also, can anyone provide housing?

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
@Denthorn ~ You far boi
@UTDZac ~ Don't play Melee. I can't beat you
@Tai ~ the brave told me you are better than us now :/ Come shame me.

Old school player (25 orbits) looking for some practice dummies for upcoming tournament.
Who isn't a baby/afraid of ganja/alcohol/cats and wants to play one of these week days after 7pm

I currently reside round abouts the Sam's Club on E Spring Creek parkway and K avenue

PM me
Did you move? Because I live less than five minutes from that Sam's.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone want to go to Oklahoma this weekend? I'm down.
We have a fancy new bridge! You know you want to!

But in all seriousness, Dallas alone is a way cooler city than any city in OK. I think we're trying to get there, though... just give us a few decades.

That doesn't mean you all shouldn't ever come play Smash here, though.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
So Sethlon and I have been playing Project M a lot recently. They did a perfect job getting it to feel just like melee.

Do any of you guys want to come to a Project M tourney if I host one? Im asking in the melee thread instead of brawl thread cause M is melee not brawl :p

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Smash this weekend guys?? I'm pretty free tonight after 8 and all day Sat and Sun (Mike is out of town :()

Top Bottom