• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Kailo, please don't start stirring ****.

Pinkie Pie, don't start stuff in the Houston thread.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Kailo, please don't start stirring ****.
are you ****ing ********?

dont answer that.

i have nothing bad to say about any particular person(except you for being an idiot always) because dallas has the fire of oldschool smash scene at times to be COMPETITIVE and talk trash, which should be the main point of socials.

not the carebear **** brawl exchange friendcodes circle jerk failure hide behind a bad game sucking pony **** ****.

at least you make me laugh

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Trash talk is fine, but you and Sybawave tend to go a bit beyond simple trash talk.
When you have someone saying that you're *******s rather than taking it as a challenge, perhaps you should rethink the situation.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Syba, tone it down or I will remove you from this room. I infracted way too many people on this page.

Sybawave

Smash Ace

Censored just for y'all <3 =)

I added smiley faces and hearts to this message therefore it canNOT be offensive to anyone and should not receive any infractions. If it does, then I'd have gotten 6 infractions in one day resulting in a permanent ban and I would not like that. It would make me ever so sad and I'd probably cry because I wouldn't be able to use this account to post on smashboards anymore.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Hey DFW, I think Rob is playing Smash tonight at Epik in Irving, should be a good time!

Sethlon and I are going to drive to Houston for Rice guy this weekend. Obviously, we plan on taking first :)

Oracle

Smash Master
No smash at epik tonight that was a lie. Sorry guys. In other news if we had regular tournies at CBC would any of yall be able to attend consistently? 1456 Belt Line Rd # 121, Garland, TX is the address. There were tournaments her but that was a really long time ago.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
GOOD **** SETHLON for getting 2nd in Houston this weekend. He beat Obsolete (Luigi/Houston), Tirno (Falco/Austin), Kevin (Falco/Houston) and MT (Marth/Austin) who was also just wrecking everyone else in bracket. After losing in winner's finals to Kal, he came and 3-0'd Kal in the first set of GF and ended up losing 3-1 in the second set. As he put it:

Sethlon has awakened.

Oh yeah, he went Roy the whole time, lol so no Sheik shenanigans.

In order to maintain symmetry, I also got 2nd (to last) place.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Exciting news everypony! I'm talking with my two venues Area 51 in Grapevine and FX Game Exchange in Plano for the dates for the next tournies. For now Rainbow Dash Dance (Plano) will probably be on April 21st and Pinkie Pie Productions (Grapevine) will be either April 7th or the 28th. Yes, I know these may be back to back tournies, but I think we are getting enough people from different areas to do this, so I don't want to hear any guff about it.

Thats actually how Kalo put it lol, I was just re-quoting him.
LOL he would say that.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't change Rainbow Dash Dance to $10, maybe just a slight increase to $5. 10 is a bit excessive and we're not hurting for cash right now. Gotta work it out with Denti and the venue owner.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
oh lol....hrm hrmmmmmmmmmmm. I see someone's a bit excited after being in GF this weekend :p I keed I keed, that's not a bad idea, esp with the back to back tourneys. Also, bigger venue means we could handle more ooc too. Sounds pretty good, I'll sleep on it and make a final decision tomorrow.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Not really. I'd travel for that. And we've definitely traveled for that before. It's not that big of a deal. Depends on the level of hype. If it's just a normal tournament then $5 is fine. Bigger tournaments with even better players then $10 is great. But having two tournaments that close with a $10 entry fee on both will actually probably discourage people that aren't good to go.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea of having the $5 entry for one and $10 for the other. Either way, they both remain at $5 for now. If there is ooc/oos interest, the entry fee will increase to $10.

any dallas interest for tys?
Hi Mouf :) We haven't really talked about it, but I'll be in NY for a wedding that weekend so I can't make it :/

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You're the falco player? Or the Ganon. But you were in the same pool as your friend. I want to say the falco player lol pretty sure that was you. just remember to keep playing with the others and get that practice in so you don't suck and won't get wrecked anymore. You're probably close to Sethlon since you dated Tiffany.

And that's awesome lol Really is a small world.

:phone:

KUSH.

Smash Apprentice
You're the falco player? Or the Ganon. But you were in the same pool as your friend. I want to say the falco player lol pretty sure that was you. just remember to keep playing with the others and get that practice in so you don't suck and won't get wrecked anymore. You're probably close to Sethlon since you dated Tiffany.

And that's awesome lol Really is a small world.

:phone:
Yes, i was the falco player haha. and yeah ive been going to Sethlon's smashfests, slowly but surely im getting better lol

Top Bottom