• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
If Fort Worth ever played Duelist Pro he would've tech'ed it no problem. Pfft. What noobs. Can't tech a c4 on a frame's notice.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually Ruddy, not only did he have a 7+ frame window to tech, he himself initiated the blast, giving himself time to prepare before hand for the necessary tech. This intensifies the level of failure displayed when that Snake did not tech.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I rarely get sick from going to tournaments with sick players. Probably cause I'm running so hard.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Lol, it was pretty much only Fort Worth just showing up to Infinity's. " We came up all the way here just to play ourselves?" -DMP- No enchiladas this time. =( Maybe next time? *crosses fingers* Oh, and uh, I found out Link doesn't have a recovery; he just falls to his death when sent offstage. xD

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Lol, it was pretty much only Fort Worth just showing up to Infinity's. " We came up all the way here just to play ourselves?" -DMP- No enchiladas this time. =( Maybe next time? *crosses fingers* Oh, and uh, I found out Link doesn't have a recovery; he just falls to his death when sent offstage. xD
So don't go off-stage.

Alessandra

Smash Apprentice
Maybe I can help Jinx one of these days. I know how to make enchiladas the non expensive way, and they're still delicious :chuckle:

Yay for being a penny pinching Mexican.

Oh, and I wanted to go to this to get some practice in since I suck now but my family ended up surprising me with a mini birthday celebration >__>;

And since everyone is probably like "whothef is she?" The girl with the white tshirt on from Phase 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom