• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
light then jingo bair in losers... fckkkk. my smash skills obviously dont want me to place higher than last place in my tournaments :(
Fix that for you sir!

Get *****!

So Slaps did you do anything in the tournment u was at besides lose?

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Yo brett. I don't have your # but I think u have mine. Give me a call whenever you can. In short, the "3rd copy of brawl" left at melee1's this tuesday was, outa process of elimination, mine. 3 total discs, 2 melee1's...my wii didn't have a disc in it. So that 3rd copy is mine.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Edit: fogo, where were you today? -_-
1. Went to party friday
2. Had too much "fun" to drive home
3. Woke up at lol o'clock
4. Contemplated making a shirt with a reference to katie's awesomeness
5. Missed pbt...****.

It's alright though, because G-krew came through and wrecked **** and that's all i care about that doesn't start with a "K" and end with "atie". Oh and brett getting *****, i was sad i missed more of that too :)

Jk love you brett

i would like to team with fogo one day

just one
With luigi?? :dizzy:

Hmm...

Dthrow > Shoryu would be sexy :)

chic

Smash Ace
Fix that for you sir!

Get *****!
i really hate people who say "get *****" its so ********... anyways i watched/played you a few times hoping to learn something/increase my smash skills but for some reason spamming grenades and running away simply didn't translate well for luigi. my smash "skills" are obviously making me lose but the point i was trying to make was i would like to play people closer to my skill in tournaments rather than top 10s. okaayy:chuckle:

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
i really hate people who say "get *****" its so ********... anyways i watched/played you a few times hoping to learn something/increase my smash skills but for some reason spamming grenades and running away simply didn't translate well for luigi. my smash "skills" are obviously making me lose but the point i was trying to make was i would like to play people closer to my skill in tournaments rather than top 10s. okaayy:chuckle:
Spamming grenades and running away? Apperantly you weren't watching me. Just because you suck and get 2 stocked frequently doesn't mean I was running or spamming grenades. If I recall correctly I'd F-tilt you off the stage and bair the S*** out of you upon your recovery. I was just messing about you getting *****. But, if your in someway trying to talk down to me just because you play a low tier you can catch a MM.

On another note. When your in tournment you going to face all skill levels. You cant' just expect to face people around your level.

chic

Smash Ace
oh yea i must of been watching the wrong match hahah. look, theres a reason that i never answered your pms to help me a while back...... anyway, if you get some sort of satisfaction out of telling someone who plays offline once every couple of weeks that they suck then thats pretty pathetic, not to mention pretty disrespectful. look, im not one of your friends so dont joke around with me as if i was. btw, if you come to pbts ill be more than happy to MM you. ;)

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Oh yeah what excatly was your reason? Apperantly you must look down on me or something. I offered to help you and you ignore me I don't get it.

No I don't get satisfaction out of telling someone they suck. I just think it's ridculous how you make stupid posts about losing. If your losing then do somehting about it instead of crying to the community.

Alright then chic if your not one of my friends you don't have to be or ever be my friend. I couldn't care less about the matter.

I'm not trying to disrespect you. Just don't make stupid posts about losing. There are ways to get better. If you do not seek them then quit complaining.

chic

Smash Ace
:D my posts were a joke... i dont go to big tournies, i dont go to smashfests, the only tournament i go to is one where skyworld is a legit CP... you think someone like me is going to care a lot about losing? however, i do care when someone i dont know says "gets *****" and attempts to make jokes about my skill level. anyway, im done talking with you. if you want to MM sometime for 10 bucks ask me ;) kthxbai

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you're interested in watching PX get wrecked for a good minute +, go watch this combo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiJ9xv6TXjE
i think its Malcom M combo video.
lol, DPhat.

It's a Sonic collab video by Kojin. He does several Sonic videos that highlight certain aspects of Sonic's metagame. In that one, the main issue was dashing.

Besides, Malcolm quit Sonic. :p

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
I was planning too but is ruddy havin a fest 2sday also IS THERE ANOTHER CHICK I hope so cuz I'm like katie and monica how u doin and theyrr all euhhhhhhh

Ladybug

Smash Lord
:O Awestin! I'm hurt. *sigh* I suppose I'll have no choice but to let you go... And I'll try and hold back the tears as I watch you flirt with another woman. *sniff*

But I'll be ****ed if you get any more of my brownies! :p

<3. Still waiting on that ASCII loving. Hahaha.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
if you want to MM sometime for 10 bucks ask me ;) kthxbai
Dang ICE! GET *****! lawl lowl rofl kthxbai :laugh: :dizzy: :psycho:

When's the first Blazblue tourney?

Set up a 360 at Melee1's next smashfest?
When's an upcoming SF tournEy? KOF tourney? Puzzle Fighters tourn3y? Connect 4 Tourney? CvS2 tourney?

Can I bring all my consoles and play mario kart 64 and for SNES? Anybody wanna link up and play pokemon?

Santi

Smash Lord
Tyson.. your taken buddy. Im sorry.
Your gonna have to sit this one out :/

BOOBAYYYYYSS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom