• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Although it's sorta backward with what you said, Ophelia is likely to start playing Sonic again due to his bump on the tier list.
Well i know there will be SOME people that do, im just saying it wont be anything Game breaking where just multitudes of people switch, Yes some will. but not a drastic amount.

I would like to know all your reasons though, especially after talking to you so many times about how much you just love sonic and would " Main him no matter what" You had that love for sonic that i respected, but i see now that isn't the case

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I would like to know all your reasons though, especially after talking to you so many times about how much you just love sonic and would " Main him no matter what" You had that love for sonic that i respected, but i see now that isn't the case
It's been dying in Brawl recently, actually.

Also, I'm still thinking about it. A major thing keeping me from dropping him right this moment is my ridiculously powerful fanboy-ism for the character.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Yea espy, 3000 plays DDD now. And seconds second for counterpicks. Thats what it seemed like a few weeks ago when i saw him in tournament.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yea espy, 3000 plays DDD now. And seconds second for counterpicks. Thats what it seemed like a few weeks ago when i saw him in tournament.
Huh?

Wow. If that's true, then it means two of the bigger contributers to Sonic's character rankings are gone.
And with the crap-results I've been performing at, guess we can't expect a Sonic to net top 4 anytime soon, eh?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Oops, I'm sleepy. But I think you got the point, he mains DDD now, seconds sonic. Poor sonic =[ ... first his games start to suck (most of em) now this lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's cool.

Also next weekend (12th through 14th I think), I will be in Dallas visiting family there. I am not entirely sure whether my family is gonna want me to spend time with them for the entire trip or if I will have time to maybe come to Zac's place and play with you guys. I'll try to convince my mom to let me stay over there for a bit.

Gnes

Smash Master
U guys are silly. WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TIER WHORES NOW?!?!?! YEAH **** STRAIGHT...Not that it matters. Now since diddy's so high ill just lose on purpose to show how sucky he is, and ill kill ADHD.

Diddy Problem Solved :)

Diddy is high though...i know he deserves because of his high tournament placings, but man, here come the naner spamming noobs aka little Gnes's

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah... DMG and I are top tier whores now :(

Ugh, D3 for 3000? I hope I don't run into him in tournament, those matches are hella boring/annoying.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Sooo.. I already told oklahoma I will be coming up this weekend so if anyone interested in coming with me (mainly just billy), you should give me a call (mainly just billy once again).
Yeah, c'mon Texas, you know y'all wanna come hang with me. I mean, who wouldn't want to hang with Po?

W

Warlock_613

Wow N.O.T.A. but in all honesty it wouldnt surprise me if you had that disorder lol

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Malcolm's already dropped Sonic because of his placement, and I'm considering doing the same.

Ugh, D3 for 3000?

*presses 'does not like' button* =(

but whatever you all decide, I'll still respect my founding steak fathers.

for those who are interested
SBO SFIV QUAL tournament: live stream

SBO= japan's evo

http://gootecks.com/sbo-2009/sbo-qualifiers-at-denjin-arcade-streamed-live-today-1pm/
NNNNNOOO!!!! I missed it! =(

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
That sounded funnier in your head i hope.
That sounded wittier in your head, I hope.

Speaking of no sense of humor, when's the next PBT?

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I'm sure it's a fine tourney if you don't want to get anywhere social-I mean... if you don't have enough money to go out that weekend.

(Sitting, awaiting the flames. Yes, I may just burn in hell. FUN!)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Woot smashfest... no PBT for me but smashfest looks like an OK for me... Movie project with Kravitz already made commitment to... I hope to see some people i haven't seen in a while (Bwett, Brett, Bored, Awe, D4ba, Foursaken, Dphat, Melee1) =] <3 you guys... <3 everyone...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wait... is that THE Lain... or just some random Lain?

Either way, good ****. **** up the more northern states cuz they got no Yoshis to go around!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
The sham-WOW! infomercials are even more amazing on pain killers. :D

I would love to be places this weekend, but I gotta do the midnight run at work on Friday. :( I dunno, we'll see I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom