• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
I didn't see Microsoft's. I heard their's sucked.
I think Microsoft had the best conference of the show personally, but Sony's was really good, too. Nintendo was heading down the ****ter until towards the end when they started showing the good stuff.

Great show all around this year. I've still got a boner from the Metroid: Other M trailer. Mass Effect 2, BlazBlue, King of Fighters XII, Metal Gear Solid: Rising and Peace Walker, Splinter Cell: Conviction, The Beatles Rock Band, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and so much more... it's gonna be a good year.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I always have the lead. If not, I take it away son.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
woo i passed math :D so u might see me more often ;D even tho i havent played in awhile iv been playing to mush pokemon >.>
new zelda and new metroid thats wat im talking about :D

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
DMG, you can't handle the Greatness!! Hahaha rep the Warios Dr. Runaway Guy!!

Just got dates and location for the July Norman monthly (the 25th) if any Dallas guy is interested (Infinity, Dphat, Bwett, Fogo please come?) And all the other people I want to see! DMG, Beah, Phantom, all you guys need to come down the 25th of July. It will be like our OH SNAP pre game tourney! Bring Dojo too because I'm sure Oklahoma could use more metaknights to beat down :D Oh and I want to see Bobby with braces now. hahahahaha

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DANG I do look younger with braces on lol.

Still can't compete with Razer though, he always gets the hot 12 year olds.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
I have yet to fight a good Wario player. Ever. Until the day I lose to one I'll assume he just bribed the judges.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have yet to fight a good Wario player. Ever. Until the day I lose to one I'll assume he just bribed the judges.
Brinstar.

That's all I have to say, and half the Texas community bows their heads in respect as they understand why he's a good character.

He's a GAY character, but still good yes.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sorry Espy, no more Sonic in low tiers. :(
Sonic's placement is garbs. He should NOT be above Shiek, Bowser, and even possibly Zelda.

Malcolm's already dropped Sonic because of his placement, and I'm considering doing the same.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
*sigh* I hate you, Bobby :\
It's ok man, much love to the other Wario's out there.

Wario's ranked third now, obviously to the thanks of Brinstar, Rainbow Cruise, and Smashville.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Sonic's placement is garbs. He should NOT be above Shiek, Bowser, and even possibly Zelda.

Malcolm's already dropped Sonic because of his placement, and I'm considering doing the same.
Your character rose in rankings... EIGHT ( 8) SPOTS!!! and your upset about it?? thus resulting in yall dropping him????....... besides WHO CARES where your character is ranked...... dear lord.

WOW

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Not agreeing with anyone but some people might care cause they want to play a lower or higher tier character. Some might want their character lower tier because less people will use the character and they can feel more original. They will also have a character that not everyone knows the match up. For higher tiers, they might want their character a higher tier so they can feel they have a higher chance of winning.

Toon Link is sexy =3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Malcolm and I have our own reasons, Hyli, that extend beyond just the updated list.
AFAIK, Malcolm is focusing more on Wario now anyways, while I have been messing around with several higher tier'd characters.

Sonic's placing only further encouraged me to pick up another character.
As I said though, I'm still on the fence about the issue.

That, and as I've said already: his placing really ticked me off.

First, he's too low, and now, he's too high.

And Hyli, it's really not as "pathetic" as you say it is.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
i see what your saying Jerm, But i really dont think just because a new tier list comes out multitudes of people are going to be switching there mains to someone just because they went up

On a Happier note, Jerm-Today is Friday... and Friday= weekend..... Weekend= Our Golden Sun QUEST!

Espy, Sonic is TWO spots away from D Tier, where you are saying you want him to be ( and belongs) thats TWO spots man... i mean come on..... seems like to me its just a " i want to play a low tier character thing"

@aim: Yeah i do. So Saturday night eh? and thats ok for being a noob, you will GREATLY enjoy it.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Care to share who you been messing with?

Edit, YESS.. we shall start, but tmrw night for me lol. You have aim? I'm a golden sun noob. Only played alittle of the first when I was in the 8th grade lol. I might also need help with the VBA stuff.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i see what your saying Jerm, But i really dont think just because a new tier list comes out multitudes of people are going to be switching there mains to someone just because they went up

On a Happier note, Today is Friday... and Friday= weekend..... Weekend= Our Golden Sun QUEST!
Although it's sorta backward with what you said, Ophelia is likely to start playing Sonic again due to his bump on the tier list.

And as I said, it's not just the tier list that are effective Malcolm and my own decisions, although it did give him more reason to act, and me more reason to consider dropping.

@ Jerm: Lucario, Dedede, ICs, and Wario to name a few.

-----

Espy, Sonic is TWO spots away from D Tier, where you are saying you want him to be ( and belongs) thats TWO spots man... i mean come on..... seems like to me its just a " i want to play a low tier character thing"
Tiers never really bug me. Back in Melee, I played Jigglypuff, and completely and utterly ignored all tier discussion.
Something about this tier list just hit a nerve, though.

Perhaps the inconsistency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom