• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro Snake

Smash Rookie
Asya, thank you SO much. I have wanted to go to a tournament forever and haven't because they've all been kinda far away. Please let me know when the tournament is, I would love to come.

Maestro Snake

Smash Rookie
OK cool, sounds good. Hopefully I'll be able to make it. If anyone wants to play online, please friend me. It's really annoying cause there isn't much brawling going on in Dallas

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
It's going to be on a Saturday.
For sure not tomorrow.
OK cool, sounds good. Hopefully I'll be able to make it. If anyone wants to play online, please friend me. It's really annoying cause there isn't much brawling going on in Dallas
No. That does not sound good. Not at all. Next Saturdays are Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
I mean unless we all want to continue to the tourney into a NYEve party that lasts through the night.

AsyA

Smash Rookie
Well, it's not going to be in 2011. I still need to get things worked out.

Anyone want to play smash at my house sometime this week?

Jiveturkey

Smash Cadet
Where do you live and what days are probable? I am interested in playing some. I haven't turned my wii on in like three weeks. :(

Rowlett is about 45 minutes from me. Are there any days good for you to travel to bedford? I live about exactly in between Dallas and fort worth right off 183. If you could come to me I could try and organize something for peeps at my place that would likely harbor greater attendance due to location. Would need to talk to my wife first so just let me know what is good for you. :D

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Can I get a list of "insert your location here" players going to Apex?

Morpheus42

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, this is my very first post on the forums, though I've been playing for a good while now. I'm looking to play some Brawl (and Melee, though I lack a GC controller) somewhere near Irving or on WiFi.

If any of you want to introduce me to your world, I'll be honored with a PM. :)

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Howdy Morpheus...I live like 1 minute from downtown Dallas. I usually go to FTW to smashfests and stuff and pass through Irving. If you're interested in getting involved in the smash community you should definitely come with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom