• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just a friendly reminder.

http://pro-circuit.mlgpro.com/pro-circuit/2010/dallas/register

Under Brawl section, read and follow EVERYTHING THERE. Even if you're over 18, you need to bring the RELEASE form...it's different from the CONSENT form which is for people under 18. Don't question it, just do it.

Don't forget about Team Builder...it states that it is REQUIRED even for people just entering 1v1. Even if it isn't, better safe than sorry.

Also, BE SURE YOU READ BOTH BRAWL'S RULES AND THE CONDUCT RULES. You saw what happened when you break MLG's rules...

I will be posting a daily reminder until Thursday night...if you forget and can't enter, then the only person you can blame is yourself!

Denti

Smash Master
Dphat I wont be available at all thursday :( I totally forgot I had plans with a friend previously to drive him to Justin TX after school. Sorry D:

Btw, I'm going to hate myself for saying this but I think I'm going to play some wifi today for practice LOL.

I wont be MK and time people out either, those are just for lulzy days

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Alright ATTENTION ALL DFW players who can house some people please PM me. I can't house everyone and I need some help. So please tell me if you can even house one person it will greatly help.

Sean, yo I can't pick up YoshQ bro I'm like driving all day thursday to get people from the airport, can you PRETTY PLEASE pick up yoshQ from DFW? I don't have enough car spots to take people to the venue everyday.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Alright ATTENTION ALL DFW players who can house some people please PM me. I can't house everyone and I need some help. So please tell me if you can even house one person it will greatly help.

Sean, yo I can't pick up YoshQ bro I'm like driving all day thursday to get people from the airport, can you PRETTY PLEASE pick up yoshQ from DFW? I don't have enough car spots to take people to the venue everyday.
I talked to Affinity and he says that there are 14 coming from Kanses passing out at my place; I'm still waiting to hear back from Dakpo but last I knew there were 6 from Amarillo staying with me. Plus PeachGuard from Laredo.

I'll let you know tonight, but I'm looking at 22 people (including myself) in my 1 bedroom apartment right now. I'm not going to be able to house YoshQ, but we might be able to work something out about getting him a ride to the venue.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Sup

I'm from New Jersey and go to TCU now. I haven't played this game in months but I think I'm gonna get back into it again, and now with a new region :3 I might go to MLG just to see people, but I'll be good to play next week whenever any of you get together.

yoshq

Smash Master
My flight gets in at about 6, but I can wait until the others are ready to go for you to pick me up so you don't have to make multiple trips Dphat. I would still need a ride from Dphat's in the morning, or a ride from the airport to someone else's house if at all possible. Can anyone help out? I can compensate for gas.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I talked to Affinity and he says that there are 14 coming from Kanses passing out at my place; I'm still waiting to hear back from Dakpo but last I knew there were 6 from Amarillo staying with me. Plus PeachGuard from Laredo.

I'll let you know tonight, but I'm looking at 22 people (including myself) in my 1 bedroom apartment right now. I'm not going to be able to house YoshQ, but we might be able to work something out about getting him a ride to the venue.
I heard back from Dakpo and he's bringing 9 people.

I've got 25 people staying at my place now @.@

We'll talk about getting YoshQ a ride tonight, but I can't take anyone else for housing, lol.

Sup

I'm from New Jersey and go to TCU now. I haven't played this game in months but I think I'm gonna get back into it again, and now with a new region :3 I might go to MLG just to see people, but I'll be good to play next week whenever any of you get together.
Hit me up dude, I live about 15-20 minutes from TCU.

Denti

Smash Master
Infini if it is too crowded at your place people could possibly house with me. I doubt anyone will though because I live 45 min from the venue. It's just I live 10-5 min from you and if people are housing with you then people might not care about the distance of my place from MLG.

I really can house people. My house is like nike's so I have plenty of room. I just live 45 min from the venue.

yoshq

Smash Master
I would gladly house with you if I had a ride to and from... that's the only problem. Kansas is coming in friday so I couldn't from them until possibly friday morning, and Dphat's house is like 20 min away from inf's or something so he couldn't do it.

Denti

Smash Master
Are you talking about a ride to and from the airport? or to MLG? or both? and if the airport when would you need the ride? Can you pay the gas?

I just need to see all my plans and weigh the options because I have stuff to do thursday that I can't bail on.

yoshq

Smash Master
Well, Dphat could give me a ride from the airport at 10pm but he wouldn't be going to his house. Yes, I can pay the gas. I don't know about a ride to MLG, I would have just bummed a ride from whoever was already going from the people at wherever I stayed. Anyway my flight gets in at 6, but I can wait forever lol.

yoshq

Smash Master
alright, thanks Dphat. is there anyone who reads this that will be going from Dphat's to MLG in the morning and has room in their car? (using the term "room" loosely)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
i dont have a phone sadly =l pulling a jason for this one atleast I'll just hang in the baggage claim, hopefully I meet Biglou here (BIGLOU GO there!!! at 11:30pm)

Also Dphat are you going to drive me to the venue or be able to drive me in the morning atleast? LMK ty

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
i dont have a phone sadly =l pulling a jason for this one atleast I'll just hang in the baggage claim, hopefully I meet Biglou here (BIGLOU GO there!!! at 11:30pm)

Also Dphat are you going to drive me to the venue or be able to drive me in the morning atleast? LMK ty
Yeah, I got a ride for you to and from the venue for 3 nights.

Sliq

Smash Master
How ****ty is it that I don't play Smash anymore, I move away for a job, and then MLG hosts a tournament like 30 minutes from my house?

I always wanted to go to MLG, and then this **** happens. **** you, God. **** you.

Sliq

Smash Master
So somebody needs to have a smashfest in the Dallas area. I want to play dammit.

Federal_Her0

Smash Rookie
If anyone is going to mlg saturday and is passing near the arlington area can you please give me a ride back to mlg? I will pay of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom